Detention-Chapter 2

" UGH, I freaking hate detention!" Said Ayla. She slammed her fist on the table and glared at Adrien. She pointed dead at him. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!"

"Ooh, feisty aren't ya?" Said Adrien, giving her a smug look. "Personally, I don't mind being here." He looked at Marinette.

Her cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"You know what?" asked Nino, "We are getting out of here." He pulled out his phone, and zipped up his bag.

"You gonna use your phone?" Asked Marinette, leaning over her chair.

"Sorry, but that isn't going to help you." Alya replyed. "Technology is useless. I don't understand how people like phones, or blogs, or any of that stuff. They just won't work."

Nino got up from his desk and sat on top of the table. "Not necessarily," he mumbled. He got on to some fancy looking app and hooked it up to the stereo speaker.

Nino used his deepest voice and spoke into the phone, projecting loud from all of the speakers. "All teachers, please report to the front desk. I have free coffee and some salads for everyone!"

The four started giggling uncontrollably.

"Nice move," said adrien, fistbumping Nino.

"Quick, now all the teachers are out! Let's leave and skip our time!" Cried marinette. She pulled open the window and the four successfully escaped their detention time.

But little did they know someone was watching from the bushes.

"Escaping detention? The perfect people for the job," said the wise man behind the bush. "But which two should I pick?"

~

Adrien looked at Marinette and sighed. "Already the first day of school and escaping through a window from detention. I can already tell you're a troublemaker."

Marinette jumped out the window and landed on the grass to meet her three friends. "Most likely, yeah." She replied. "At least I don't start fights randomly," she said, smirking and pointing her finger on his chest.

Adrien chuckled. "Yeah, well-"

"Shh!" Cried Nino. The group all dropped down to there knees, and peaked out of the bushes surrounding the school. It was a hot day and the sun pierced through the bushes onto their skin. Marinette was uncomfortably close to Adrien, so close she could feel him breathing on her freckled shoulder.

"Are we good?" Questioned Alya, slowly rising up.

"Yeah, I thought I heard a teacher," replied Nino, standing up.

Adrien was still close to Marinette.

"You know, soon I hope to be this close to you," whispered Adrien into Marinette's ear. "I hope you forgive me for today. I'm just a bad boy in general, if you know what I mean." He smirked and got up.

This time she couldn't help it. She knew she had a massive crush on Adrien, and she wasn't going to tell him.

Tomorrow.