The Road to Happiness

Before I begin, I would like to explain something:

I used the name Sienna because it's my name in Heroes and you might recall I used the name Sienna for Ella-May's best friend in Ella-May's Backstory. Go check that out once you get the chance.

(Small disclaimer: Ella-May does not occur in this story. Sorry xInSainex!)

And now onto the story!

———————————————————

Sienna/(Y/N)'s POV

"Sienna(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" Mr Mendoza asked me.
"Sure." I replied.

"I don't know how to say this." He sinked.

Oh no. This meant I was failing.
"Your passing every class!" He beamed.

Then I heard my friends whisper something.

At lunch, I tried to sit with them and they shooed me away. When we had group projects in History, they wouldn't want me in their group. And when it was the end of the day, they wouldn't let me in my locker and I missed my bus.

But the worst part was when I tried to go the bathroom, I could here my friends gossiping about a poor student.
"She has been avoiding us left and right. We should just not talk to her."
"Yeah. Sienna(Y/N) is so pathetic, it's hilarious! And hoodies and gym pants with large bottoms. What is she, 12? I thought losers would have better fashion sense!"

I left before I started crying. I couldn't put up with them anymore.