Emmeryn's Capture

Sienna(Y/N)'s POV

I wasn't there to see it but I knew everything that happened.

Gangrel wanted some of his army to follow Tharja and Henry in case they didn't return (again) so they could attack the castle and even if they did return, they would attack anyway.

Emmeryn and Lissa were taking a little stroll through the castle.
"Emm, what do you think of Sienna(Y/N)?" Lissa asked.
"Sienna is kind. She cares for others and always strives to do her best." Emmeryn replied.
"NOW!!" Tharja and Henry yelled. Henry grabbed Lissa and Tharja grabbed Emmeryn.
"I thought you meant Emmeryn!" Tharja yelled.
"And I thought you meant Lissa!" Henry yelled back!

It was that time where Lissa reaches for her staff with her foot and when she got it, she plunged it into Henry's foot.
"OW!!" Henry screeched.
"Stop your blubbering, you big baby!" Tharja snapped. "She didn't break your foot! Besides, she's just the delicate little sister with no Exalt!"

At that moment, Lissa got really angry and yelled "How's this for delicate?!".

That's when Tharja got the brilliant idea to take Emmeryn.
"Lower your staff or you will never see her again!" She spoke.

Lissa wanted nothing bad to happen to Emmeryn so she lowered her staff.
"That's a good little girl!" Tharja smirked. "Let's go, Henry."