The Shepherds

Sienna(Y/N)'s POV

I of course said yes. Then, there was a knock on the door.
"Chrom?" Someone asked. "Plegia just attacked again. Although we have Regna Ferox helping us and- oh! Who's this?"

This woman was wearing a beautiful green dress and had blonde hair like Lissa. She also had the Exalt on her forehead so this must have been Emmeryn.
"Emm, this is Sienna(Y/N). She has been brought here for a reason. I am unsure what reason, but we need her if we are going to win the Plegian War!"
"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I did not agree fighting in a war!" I almost yelled. "I just want to go home!"

The mark on my hand started to hurt.
"But I guess if I were to try and leave, something would stop me." I said a little quieter. "Maybe I'm here for a reason."
"Well then, I guess you're one of us!" Chrom beamed. "Come meet the shepherds!"

There was Frederick (who was arrogant but helped lead the shepherds), Olivia, Donnel, Lon'qu (who I assumed was from Regna Ferox like Chrom said), Sully, Robin (male), Robin (female), Cherche, Stahl, Cordelia, Tiki (who was a "divine dragon". YES, DRAGON!) Nowi (also a dragon), and Virion (who was the ruler of a different kingdom with a name that I'm too lazy to remember).
"We are losing terribly!" Frederick said. "However, we managed to capture two!"

Sully and Stahl brought them both out and their names were Tharja and Henry. They agreed to help if they were released. But after that deal was made, they turned on us and went back to Plegia.