Emmeryn's End

Sienna(Y/N)'s POV

"Sienna(Y/N)!!" Gangrel sneered. "You have a visitor!"

Those stupid Plegians actually captured someone. I hope it wasn't one of the shepherds.

Then, Gangrel threw in Emmeryn. I had spoke too soon.
"Oh, Sienna(Y/N)!" Emmeryn almost cried. "How did this happen?"

I explained everything to Emmeryn and she felt it was her fault. It wasn't, of course, but I felt sorry for Emmeryn.

A couple days later, Gangrel said he needed to see Emmeryn. I was required to stay.

I was losing all hope when I heard something. It sounded like the lock on the cell door being slashed. When I looked over, I saw Chrom and Lissa.

Meanwhile, Gangrel had Emmeryn on the edge of a cliff but Chrom, Lissa, and I were racing to save her.
"The Plegians just attacked your palace." Gangrel smirked.
"My siblings are strong. They will survive." Emmeryn dismissed him.
"Your siblings are dead. And you have one option left. Join them in death."

We were racing against the clock. Emmeryn was in trouble.

Then we saw her walk up to the edge of a cliff. Gangrel was coming down and Chrom used this opportunity to defeat him.

That didn't stop Emmeryn from continuing to walk towards the edge. Believing Chrom and Lissa were dead, she leaned down and fell off the edge.

Lissa just stood there in horror and Chrom was running as fast as possible (faster than Lissa, believe me), but he just didn't make it in time.
"Chrom. Lissa. My people. Know that I loved you all." Emmeryn spoke her final words.
"Emm..." Chrom mourned.