Intro and little author note

Hey guys please don't hate me but namjoon is a demon. A yandere demon to be in fact. He pretends to the child reader best friend in the past but later on in her teen years she suppose to be his- can tell ya find out on ya own! This intro is going to be the past of the reader's past.

There was screams of delight and Terror as a little girl screams in fear, as her brother screams in delieght. The little girls name was Y/n L/n and her brother name was Timmy L/n. "TIMMY! BUB!" Y/n shout as she hugs her brothers waist as he chuckles and drives a 4-wheeler. "Y/n don't panic the road is called 'old hill road' but it's not breaking apart." He said as the poor little girls 8 year old form trembling stop when they guys stop by old Toyota truck.

"Now Y/n stay right there while I look through this abandoned truck." Her brother Timmy said. As you see Timmy is you 16 almost 17 year older brother with brown hair, green eyes, height of 5'9, a deep voice, and a smile that makes hearts melt before anyones own eyes.

Y/n was only 8, h/c hair, e/c eyes, and a dazzling sweet little smile. "Ok Bubby!" She spoke as he looks through the truck. "Hey Y/N! CATCH!" He tossed her a Ryan the stuff bear stuff animal "Cool! Anything else I can have bubby~!?" She spoke and got off the vehicle and skip over to her tall brother, "yeh here" he said as he handed her a pair of head phones. "Well there's nothing in here exciting...lets go home, before mom and dad gets mad at us y/n!" He said as he picks her small figure and place her back on the vehicle they was just on. Way back to their house she was holding the stuff animal closed to her chest.

💙Time Skip💖

Y/n was sad. Why was that? Well she was suppose to have a story read to her by her brother. Yet his friends are over, jimin and Taehyung. They was in his room playing video games. Y/n parents was out of town working. She really was a lonely girl. She didn't have friends because she was to shy to interact. "Why can't I have any friends!?" She cries out and puts her face in her hands. "I can be your friend little one." A deep (sexy lol) voice says. The child raises her head, with tears down her face. She sees a male in his late twenties with blonde hair and clothes her brother likes to wear a lot.

 She sees a male in his late twenties with blonde hair and clothes her brother likes to wear a lot

"R-really?" She ask and looks at the male. "Mommy and daddy said I can't talk to strangers." She says. The male crackles a laugh, "oh little one I am not a stranger I am just a best friend no one else can see only you." He says and smiles, showing his dimples. The girl smiles big, "oh ok! My name is Y/n! What's yours?" The child ask with excitement in her voice. "I'm Kim Namjoon. But you can use my nickname. RM." He says and looks down at the small child. "Ok Namjoonie! So what do best friends do?" She ask.

Namjoon smiles, "we make a best friend promise for rest of our lives." He says and crouches down to the girls level. The child smiles and still looks up alittle. "What is the promise we make?" She ask. He smirks, "we promise to be a husband and wife when you turn 18." He says. "Do you promise y/n?" He ask.

"I promise. So that means we are boyfriend and girlfriend right?" She ask. "Yes, now I have one question to ask you." He says. "Ask away namjoonie!" She squeals out. "What am I to you?" He ask. "My boyfriend!" She exclaims happily. Namjoon shakes his head. "No. Let me repeat again."

"What am I to you?"
"My husband!"

____
Ok guys that's the intro to this story! Please leave me a comment what you think or if you want me to update and~vote for this story!