Chapter 2

"Y/n~"
"Y/n~"
"Y/n~"
"Y/N L/N! Pay attention in class and answer my question!" The teacher yells at the poor h/c girl. She jumps and sits up in her seat as her biology teach, who usually doesn't do anything in class. "Anyways, ms.L/n I have ask if you can show the new student around school since I inform your teachers already you won't be in classes cause your showing the new student around." Says the biology teacher mr. Kim who like be called Jin. He puts his hands on his waist, the poor h/c girl thought he was gay for sure but doesn't say anything about it. "Ok Jin. Where is the new student?" She ask politely. He points at the door soon as a tall boy with blonde hair and brown eyes come in. He was tall to the girl, he had dimples when he smiles, and red and black flannel on, jeans to go with it. "Hi my name is Kim Namjoon nice meet you. You must be the famous y/n I hear around school already." The boy says as he reaches his hand out for her to shake. She shakes his hand nervously, yes she was popular at school, but she likes to be alone at times. "Well namjoon let's show you around school today." She says and smiles. He nods and then ask a question.

"Do you remember me? What am I to you?"

____
Hey guys sorry for another short chapter I hope y'all like it! Continue to wait for the better chapter later on!!!