A/N first and last hopefully

Ok so a lot people has been pm saying I should make a post of who I am what I look like. So are y'all ready to see authors ugly face? Yes? Alright here goes

 So are y'all ready to see authors ugly face? Yes? Alright here goes

Ok so here is me and what I look like lmaoBut anyways time to finally know who author is!My name is Sonya Yates I like to be called Yates a lot cause people miss pronounce my first name a lot

But anyways time to finally know who author is!
My name is Sonya Yates I like to be called Yates a lot cause people miss pronounce my first name a lot. I'm 16 and been a HUGE ARMY since 2013. I like outdoors, sports, food and sleep. I love my animals. I'm from Kentucky so that southern accent and language I have is the reason behind it lol. The inspiration I had behind this story was an actual child hood memory of a imaginary friend of mine I use have years ago, but really was a demon. 'Old hill road' is across my house, what happen in certain parts of the introduction actually happen. (People who isn't religious don't hate me for what I'm going to say. And don't take as a offense.) when I was 13 I had to go to a priest and ask for help cause I had scratches and bruises and I was always sick for no reason. I explain to my priest that I couldn't hardly sleep and I was afraid being alone. I felt like someone was talking, but to the point where I came to the priest was over the fact one night I woke up from a nightmare and seen my apparently "imaginary friend" infront me growling and clawed me. I ran to my parents room and cried I couldn't hardly breath and I was trying to black out. But that was 3 years ago. I wanted to make abit of my childhood history mix in with the story. So I did. That is where I made the book how it is. I hope y'all stick around for this story for what you are reading is only the beginning. Please do leave comments on anything you like to ask and maybe after some time when I'm free I would make another part of the story to continue!