Chapter 3

The h/c girl blink her e/c eyes for a minute, "I'm sorry what did you say?" She ask and looks at him. He shakes his head, "nothing never mind please show me around." He says and hands her his schedule classes. She gasp in shock, "you have all class, lunch and break with me. So this be very easy to show you around Namjoon." "Please just call me by my nick name RM." He says and smiles. Y/n blinks, 'that seems so familiar.' She thought and shook (jungshook! Lol sorry!!) the thought away.

Namjoon watches as the girl walks infront of him. He smirks some at her as he seen her confused. But fakes smiles at her when she looks back at him. "Let's go show the rooms RM." She spoke in her angel like voice to him. He nods and starts to follow her.

-TIMESKIP-

Namjoon seen how the girl was exhausted from showing him all the rooms in a rush like way. He can't help but wonder why she acts like that, why was she in a rush? He didn't know himself but he will find out. "Ah Y/n why such a rush?" He ask her and looks at her. He wonders what she will say. "Well I suppose to have lunch with my boyfriend." She spoke. The inside of Namjoon's blood boils. He then spoke, "oh? Who is your boyfriend?" He ask her. She then looks up at him with tired yet innocent e/c eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook."

_____
THATS A WRAP! Sorry guys for taking so long I have been busy with other things lmao. I hope this helps any I'll try write more then this short onshots. I hope you understand! Also NEW BTS SONG FAKE LOVE!? Boi!!! I'm gonna kms over it. I am dying and going in heaven other these boys!