Chapter 5

Y/N couldn't believe how Namjoon explains jungkook. She then thought, Jungkook sometimes ditch her dates saying 'he was busy'. He would try talk into having sex but she would reject saying she was not ready. But Namjoon offer to help her, show what jungkook really was. Y/N looks at namjoon, "help me Namjoon today please?" She ask and Namjoon nods, "let me find a Virgin really quick and talk to her." Namjoon says and Y/N nods.

-time skip-
Namjoon found a Virgin by the name Iu. He payed her money to talk to jungkook and sleep with him. Namjoon walks to Y/N with IU, "I found the right one. We have to hide around the corner and see what jungkook says to her. Don't worry she is wearing a wire. We can hear in the conversation." Namjoon says to Y/N and she nods, "ok thank you both." She says to Namjoon and IU. They both nodded. Namjoon and y/n hides behind the corner watching IU as she walks up to jungkook, "hey there handsome~! I wanna loose my virginity tonight, can you maybe help me?" She ask and Jungkook smirks at her, "babe you know I will. You wanna have fun time you came to the right guy. How about we skip class and go to janitor closet?" He ask as he puts his hand on her face. "Before I loose my virginity to you. Do you have a girlfriend?" Iu ask and jungkook chuckles, "Oh babe I don't have a girlfriend you can become mine if you like." He says and winks at her. Little did jungkook know, his girlfriend heard everything and on top of that she was right behind him, "oh so you don't have a girlfriend Jeon Jungkook?" Y/n ask with anger and tears down her face. Jungkook eyes widen some, his eyes flash a-little red but no one known it. "B-babe what are you talking about. Me and this girl was talking about a drama project!" He says and turns around, "That's a Fucking lie! You don't even have a drama class, cause there is not one in this damn school!" Y/n yells at him with tears down her face. Jungkook gulps, "b-b-baby! I'm sorry it won't happen again!" Jungkook days with tears running down his face. Y/n shakes her head, "No! Jeon Jungkook we are Done! I'm breaking up with you!" She says and walks away. Jungkook gets angry and grabs the back of her head, "no! I will not let this happen! You mine!" He says as y/n cries out in pain. She then felt her head relief as if jungkook let go. She turns around seeing Namjoon pining jungkook to the wall by his neck. "You don't hurt a girl. That is not allowed!" He says and drops jungkook as he coughs. "Namjoon-Hyung your here? Why are you overprotective of my girl?" He ask and Namjoon chuckles, "She isn't your girl anymore." He says and picks Y/N up, "we are skipping school. Let's go, cause I'm goin treat you with icecream." Namjoon says as Y/N nods with tears. With that they leave school.

_____
Well I hope y'all like this chapter! I tried my best. Even though I know English good, I don't word good, some people PM me about that. I do apologize, I'm just So country, so i word in a country like way. I do apologize y'all I'll try fix that up! But please y'all don't forget! To vote and comment it makes me happy! And maybe in couple chapters after I'll do a chapter of what the who I really is! And what I do, like, and look like. Just tell me if y'all want that and when y'all want to see that! Lol I look like shit though 😂 I hope y'all have a great time! Be good my angels!