Chapter 1

10 years later-
~Present~

Y/n sighs softly as she looks out the window of her biology class. She didn't understand why she need to take this class if all the do is sit there. Her teacher just talk and jokes with the kids but will not teach a single thing. Y/n phone lights up. It was nonfiction from snapchat.
Snapchat:
'RM has added you as a friend on snapchat!'

The h/c was confused but added the person back. Because she needed new streaks anyways. She sighs softly as the 'unknown' person sent a picture of his foot saying 'streaks!!' She sent the person a picture of her foot. This goes on for a while till the person types a message.

RM: 'Hey Y/n you need pay attention around the class, because looking out the window here won't let you socialized much.'

This sent shivers down the girls spine. Who was this person? Was it one her friends playing a prank on her? Was it a stalker?

Y/n: who are you!?

She replied and stare at her phone screen. The phone the shut down completely then slowly turn on by it self. A nonfiction pops up from snapchat.

Rm: better question is.
Rm: is typing...
Rm: what am i to you?

____
So hey guys I know this is very very very short but I was slightly getting some messages to post soon, so I made short chapter comment and...

Vote vote vote for this chapter!