chapter 5 problem

Tord pov

There was now a huge problem with me going home i was in heat (he an omega with edd,tom and matt are alphas) i felt my ears and tail out i hurt .......alot thing is im an omega without a mate so im kinda going to have to deal with it urg i feel hot and sweaty its horrible paul annd patryk left me in the car to see if edd and the other 2 were home they where not i slowly got out the car in pain since thats all i could feel right now and i felt like panicking anyway i walked over they werent home they i felt something grab my tail "OW" it hurt alot i turned to see a figure tom crap i tryed to run but pat and paul held me back i panicked that tom was going to finish killing me off he sniffed oh no i grabbed something and pulled myself free as i was going to run i walked into another figure though he was petting my ears i felt my tail wagging then he stopped yet again i tryed to run but the figure wouldnt budge and stayed put i felt a cold hand grab my arm i let out a small whimper and growl i never wanted to be grabbed about edd sniffed sighed at held me close making sure the alphas couldnt get me off him the paul and pat grabbed me of edd telling i was crying in pain because of heat edd yet again sighed and told tom and matt to go inside when they were gone edd started talking "