chapter 6

"Tord is this why you left you were scared that you were an omega" edd said in a light tone "i-i.....im sorry edd im a control freak and evil !" I stormed off in a huff i walked into a allyway a guy grabbed me "hey there omega"he had a evil scary tone i tryed to scream he covered my mouth " no need for that omega just going to help you get a mate " he was talking firmly i bit him and tryed to run and shouted for paul and patryk until he grabbed me again by the tail i had to follow or he'd hurt me alot i whimpered and whispered " help me " i started crying no-one cared to help me im a useless omega as that thought hit me i was a harpoon fly into the guys arm edd grabbed me protecting me from the alpha growling at him the alpha pounced and scratched edd "watch it omega this ones mine"the alpha grabbed onto my arm i whined in pain then heard four firm growls it was matt tom paul and patryk all in full wolf alpha forms tom was the first to strike and scratched the alpha hard making him bleed paul and patryk attacked together ripping his arm off the other alpha ran with matt running behide growling i was whining and shaking whilst crying too i felt two firm grips paul and patryk picked me up and carryed me to our car resting me on the roof before i fell asleep i woke being in a room it was familiar toms room crap i sat up still in heat and horrible to tom by my side i got up carefully and exited the room seeing paul and pat asleep on the sofa (to be continued soon as possible)