chapter 8

Tords pov

I was scared the other alphas scared me as that thought go to me i was by myself paul and patryk walked on the opposite side of the road telling me i needed to be brave and try myself i whimpered i was scared i walked past a allyway i was grabbed in by an alpha crap i growled loud he ignored it and felt down my hips i growled louder ending up punching him crap. the alpha moved closer since the punch pushed him back he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him i tryed to scratch him he grabbed my hand pushing it on the wall i was trapped i whimpered and shut my eyes crying alittle "aww dont worry omega it wil be done soon and you will be mine"i growled and tryed to strike with my other hand he pushed it to the wall too he came closer as i heard growling from an alpha.... tom rushed down in a full wolf form scratching and biting the guy i grabbed tom into a hug as soon as he turned human*mostly* i was crying he hugged me and assured me its ok i felt him push me back i was confused until i felt warm lips  against mine i freaked out i tryed to stop tom putting his tounge in my mouth i gave in and he explored my mouth with his tounge he realised i was crying again and let go as soon as he left go paul and patryk rushed in and grabbed my saying sorry or omg . I was still scared to death the alpha was still there i gave in i turned full wolf form somehow i was the tallest wolf and i full on attacked him i felt tom paul and pat try to stop  me but all i felt was rage and swiped him once more got off still in full wolf he ran like there was no tommorow i growled as if to tell him not to come bk (i know i will continue as much as i can )