❖ 1. The offer job

Sun raised on Seoul and Jiwon got up hearing her alarm clock playing from her smartphone.

"Wake up girl move your booty-booty~ Wake up girl move your booty-booty~" 

Her alarm clock was so silly, but She didn't feel to change or wanting wasting time looking for a new one.

Jiwon took a nice and long shower listing the songs on the radio and singing them along the ones She knows the lyrics.

She started her day off in a wonderful day at least she thought so.

After getting of from the shower and got dressed She cooked some pancakes and egg in American style.

While eating her phone went off again but this time with a different tone this time. It was her boss right on her free 'Fuck what he wants today?~' she thought hoping it wasn't a last minute babysitting request.

Picking up her phone she said "Hello? Boss is everything okay? Something happened?"

"Jiwon I got an amazing new for you. Someone called today looking especially for you and nobody else that you. You know that we added your experience with ageplay in your profile on the company well someone got interested in it an offer you xxxxx as month pay without our part. Are you interested?" said her boss with one breath.

"Hell yes excuse my words tell me more, should i head at the office?" asked Jiwon curiously. 

"No, I have already sent u the contract them present if You are interested. There is the address of the house and other conditions write on. Look at him and meet them before sing and if you sing contact me after. Good luck and enjoy your free day." Said He before ending the call and have heard his reply,"Okay boss, thank you very much for giving me this good news".

Turning on her laptop Jiwon went right away to the emails and start reading the last email. Anyway as soon as she opened it she saw the big logo of a company she knows, the Big Hit entertainment.

She was so shocked that she closed the laptop and rubbed her eyes but the name didn't change, so She starts reading again.

Them was looking for a babysitter and assistant full time for someone inside the company.

The conditions wasn't bad and the pay was bug which She adored, but something was off she thought who she was going to babysit and help?

So She can have a meeting before singing she decides her casual look into a more professional one with a black turtleneck, some gray pants and a warm cardigan.She put on her shoes and headed towards the big company getting.

She put on her shoes and headed towards the big company getting

Jiwon POV

It was windy, Fall was arriving and once she steps in the company I headed to the receptions who asked me with a smile "Good morning, How can I help you?"