❖ 2. The meeting

After our handshake the chairman offered me to stay and wait in a meeting room till the group didn't get the lunch break. I asked the chairman to let to me the task to get them lunch, and He happily agrees and told me everything I will bring since we should celebrate.

I decided to go getting some pizza,kimbap and tteokbokki; all easy things to eat with hands or chopstick. I went out from the imposing building and start getting lunch.I took my sweet time since the group had to end practice so after I went into a mini market and got some water bottles, energy drinks, paper plates and napkins.

After I went to get all things from a shop and little street stands and I also got some extra fish cake from a really cute and nice granny/Ajumma since She said I looked like her in her youth and also since I brought a lot.Lunch break was getting near so I walked back but not before calling my boss and telling I decide to sign the contract.Walking in big building I smiled to the receptions that now know I will work here and let me pass without problems, took the elevator and arrived at the meeting room SiHyuk-sshi let us use for eating lunch.

I started setting everything on the long table putting all the food at the center and to each seat a bottle of water and energy drink, disposable chopstick and towels of napkins here and there. Looking at my work, I smiled and took a sit at the head of the table, so I will see everyone.

Suddenly I started to hear steps grow closer and then the door opened and the silence drooped in the room.

Seven young men and an older man arrived, and everyone look not sure if saying something or not, so I stand up and started talk smiling, "Hello I'm Choi Jiwon, Nice to meet you all. I'm going look after you guys and soon We will live together too. I'm going to work as your babysitter while in head-space and as assistant out of head-space. I brought lunch so we can all know each other better, please sit You must be all hungry from your practice."

Hearing replies as "Nice to meet you" "Like wise!" "Hello" "Hi!" "Sup" and nods along some smile.

The manager sends me a supportive smile before saying "Boys I know You are famous but introducing yourself in polite so do it once a time. Come on Jin from the older."

"There is no need really I know all them, Let's start Them must be hungry,. I said not wanting to bother then in them break finally arrived

"Jiwon-sshi It's okay them been alone for sometime now so It's time to remember them how to behave especially with someone who will babysit them." said the manager patting the back of Jin as the boy stand up introducing himself simply with a "I'm Kim Seokjin but only Jin is okay I'm the oldest. Nice to meet you, hope we will get along."

Member after member till Jungkook ended. "Look guys I was raised in Hawaii so once we feel comfortable with each other we can drop all the formalities. Oh and I'm born in the 1993 so You can call me Jiwon or Noona. Please eat you, must be so hungry and don't worry I got the Chairman permission for the pizza. Eat while warm." I said standing up and giving each boy two slices.

Most of them smiled back to me but Yoongi and Jungkook looked petrified by my words and actions since the start.

'Gotta talk with them once I move in' I thought between myself.

"Eat till get your tummy full baby boys and enjoy." I said with a smile, winking at the ones who looked at me hearing the words baby and boys.

While eating the ones who talked to me the most were Jin and Namjoon asking about my birth-place and such till Jin said since He is older that me, I had to call him Oppa which made me laugh "Never going call you that Jin, Sorry eheheh It is only for my blood oppa".

Jimin and Taehyung didn't talk but listen to us smiling and laughing alone us and don't forgetting about J-hope who was the loudest at laughing after hearing my reply to Jin.

"Come guys eat up we gotta go back." Said them manager Sejin, he seems very nice but kinda bossy.

"Sejin-sshi please let them enjoy some extra time only for today since It a happy day for them and for me after all. Let the fault fall on me if someone asks. Here eat some fish cake the granny/Ajumma give those to me since i remembered herself. It is delicious." I said to him shoving in his hand the fish cake.

Making the boys cheer at my win as i smile back making sure to look at Yoongi and Jimin.

I took a napkin and walked near Jimin "I see you enjoyed the tteokbokki Jimin, Here let me help you." I said before wiping his mouth and cheek making him blush in a really adorable way making me think 'awww' inside my head.

"Here all clear again, such a pretty face" I added patting his hair before hearing a whine coming from someone so I turned my head, looked around and saw a pouting Taehyun that once saw me looking at me asked "Me too? me too?"

"What is the magic word, Taehyung?" I asked. "me too, isn't?" He keeps trying, but It wasn't the right word.

"I have some spoiled boys on my hands, we will working on this. Anyway, the magic word with me is please. Who is nice always is going to getting good rewards." I said while wiping his face clear too and then I added "Okay Taehyung?"

"Yes Noona, Thank you." He replied cutely after nodding.

"Good, boys I hope You enjoyed the lunch but today after You finish all the practice I will come visit your dorm and tomorrow I will move in the extra room as the President Bang said. This evening We will talk about you littels boys more nothing bad will happen of course.

I will go ahead into your dorm and start dinner and maybe doing some tiding up. I'm not sure in what kind situation is your room but I promise to not go into your rooms." I said standing up and starting putting finished tray's foods into a trash bag, "We got some extra time for this lunch but now its time to go back boys, remember to drink and take break sometime I would gate see one of you sick or fainting" and I added as boys all nod and start get up and walking to the door and before walking out most often yelled "See you later Noona" "See you at homee" "Bye bye noona" "Take care Jiwon" "talk to you later Noona."

As boys walked out, I put everything in the trash bag, got all the room clear and wiped the table. I took the trash bag out and put in a big bin I found.
After I was done with the clearing I walked down greeting good bye the nice receptionist with a wave and a bow.

I decided to head to my soon going be ex-house to get some comfy and casual clothes and also took so of my grocery since I will start cooking dinner soon.

Following the directions to arrive at the boys dorm, I found myself looking around, and I was happy to see it was a calm and nice neighbourhood with few shops.

After I got the pass from the doorman and also security guard after a call from President Bang.
Making my way up to the designed floor and apartment which took half of the whole floor. There are two apartments on each floor.

'Start to get the luxurious from this job ehehe' I thought giggling a little.

I start making the food; I decided to make two dish one typically Korean while the other one is more into western style.

After an hour or so after the cooking, tiding up the living room and the mess I did in the kitchen.

Once everything was good and the food cooking in the oven I start setting up the table bringing out the bottles and sippy cups, that I found in a shelf , placing then in the middle so Everyone could reach his own one.

I start hearing running and I find myself smiling in front of the door wanting to welcome the boys.

As the door opened, I saw and said them "Welcome home babies, who is hungry?"

This is the map of the apartment I decided to use.