❖3.Let's get know each other better

When BTS hears that words some were smiling widely and seem very happy while some other were surprised.

"Boys come in It's cold out, take off your shoes and put on some slip chop chop." Jiwon said clapping her hands to catch their attentions.

She could already see at least half on them slipping in little-space, It make her heart swells from the cuteness they had.

"When you, boys have changed, meet me in the leaving room please." She said as She walked towards the living room and sat on an armchair wanting to face all the boys.

In a minute or a little more the boys walked in the living room, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin walked normally in the room while Hoseok together with Taehyung raced for the first till the couch and Jungkook skipped and then jumped on the sofa as everyone had already took a seat.

Jin after sitting sniffed a divine smell and full of Euphoria asked looking at Jiwon, "Did You cooked for us?"
"Of course dear, I can't let my boys get home without anything ready" Jiwon replied smiling at the boy who lightly blushed at the sweet name.

"What did you prepare?" asked a stoic Yoongi, "Hyung!Be more nice!" "Namjoon It's okay, I prepared some kimchi stew and lasagne and potato chips because I don't know anybody who doesn't like them, what Do you thing about my special menu?"

"It's a weird mix ehehe" giggled Jungkook "I guess you are right Jungkook."

"KOOKIE!" "don't yell" Said Hoseok who is sitting next to Jungkook pushing his shouted slightly.

"Opss Kookie then, don't fight boys. The kimchi stew is ready while the lasagna is in the oven and the chips need to be hot to be yummy so we can have a small talk and maybe after You can get change clothes or take a quickly shower, Is it okay with you?" She asked gently looking at every boys now sitting.

"Yess" "okay" "Yes" and endless nods from jungkook was all the replies Jiwon needs.
"Good as you know I'm here to take care of you but I would like to being your friends too. I'm Jiwon but you can call me noona and maybe when you feel comfy other cute names. Why don't you tell me How you want be call while We are alone? Let's start from jungkook" Jiwon said 

"I'm KOOKIE I'm this many." Jungkook said showing her three fingers.
"three, A little baby who is very cute, next please" Jiwon told making the boy giggles.

"I'm Hobi I like running and playing together i'm 5" Said Hoseok smiling so joyfully, "Thanks Hobi, let's play together then, next please" replied Jiwon.

"I'm Tae and my favourite stuffie is Tigger." said excited Taehyung, "I like Winnie the pooh too let's watch it together sometime Tae, next please."She responded making Tae wiggle from excitement.

"I'm Namjoon but I go by Joonie when little I love reading so I have a lot of fairy tales book" Explained Joonie very clearly not fully on little-space yet.

"Maybe we can add story time before sleeping but only when You aren't too tired Joonie." She said smiling to Joonie. "Ooh wait! I'm 6 years while Tae is 4 ~ 3 when little." Namjoon added after raising his hand, making sure to tell her their little ages.

"Thanks for letting me know Sweetpea." She sweetly said smiling to Namjoon whose eyes light up to the sweet nickname.
"Sorry I forgot" said Tae pouting in soft tome Tae but after hearing Jiwon words "Don't worry baby, It happens sometime" a smile made is way back on Tae's lips.

"Who want go next?What about You ,Jimin?" "Me? Um okay I'm jiminie in little space and I am three or two when i feel unwell or stressed."Replied Jiminie shyly moving backwards almost wanting the couch to swallow him in the pillows, "Thank you very much jimin for sharing it with me," said Jiwon softly not wanting to make the boy more nervous.