❖ 4. Dinner and afterwards

Jiwon POV

After I finally sit next, I started to eat the stew first, I found it slightly spicy for me. Korean foods are full of spice and for a fan of more mild food like me I'm quite happy to know how to cook.

I could hear moans from the savouring my dishes and It made me smiles knowing that They liked it.

"Noona, this is very yummy mmm yummy, yummy." Jin, who was eating the lasagna, said such cute words made me chuckle from the cuteness in him but then Yoongi decided to interrupt this cute moment saying,"Hyung why are you calling her noona? You are older dummy."

"I'm not a dummy! When little I can call her noona right?"Jin yelled before murmuring in such gloomy tone that It was clear it made him sad "I'm not a dummy."

"Yoongi, before I said you can call me as you want in little or big space as long them aren't bad ones and since I'm here to look after You all I don't want you calling each other stupid or similar words." I said with a sharp voice to Yoongi who went back to eat quietly.

I turned to Jin ,who was looking down on defeat, pick up a napkin and wiped his cheek stained by the lasagna sauce, "Jin, my cute Treasure, I'm happy to hearing you calling noona so don't mind yoongi words. Jin isn't a dummy, never." I said to him noting a smiling and blush taking place on Jin face.

The boy nodded before picking up again his fork and start again to ea the lasagna.
"Noona I'm messy too ehehe." I heard and turned to look finding a full of sauce Jungkook wanting my attention too I could't help but chuckle at the adorable sight.

I stand up and garbing a clear napkin whips his mouth and cheeks too "So messy next time shall I prepare a bib for you?" I asked joking.

"Nooo I'm big for a bib." Jungkook said shaking his head vigorously.
"Really? But a big boy doesn't get this messy." I said to him tricking him to be more careful with food.

"I-I will do better I will show you noona." Said him wanting to show me that He can act as a big boy too.
"Yes my big boy kookie now keeps eating." I said stocking his hair smiling.
Jungkook nodded and took a big forkful of lasagna.

After getting back on my seat and me eat some more lasagna but also some rice mixed with the stew, I looked over the littles boys and noticed Jimin stopped eat and has left some rice and stew and so I asked gently "Jimin you don't feel hungry anymore?"

"Oh yes, I'm full." Jimin said very quickly and sip some water cutting short the conservation.
"Jiminie lies, lies, good boy don't lie." Hoseok said humming while taking a spoon of rice.

"No no no, no I don't lie Jiwon-noona I-I-I am full really believe mee" Jimin said all anxiously looking at me with scared eyes.

"Noo true Hobi-hyung is right. Jiminie is doing it since he read some mean fan comment saying he is getting too trick but it isn't true Jiminie is pretty always," Taehyung said looking at Jimin and then to me.

I looked at jiminie and said "Sweet cheeks, I mean Jimin sometime people say bad things to people that aren't true but only mean, We must'n care or take them seriously because most of time people say mean thing only because jelly. I think You are really pretty and adorable."

"Who is sweet cheeks noona?" Suddenly Tae asks with eyes full of curiosity.
"Oh I am used to give nicknames and looking at Jimin, Sweet cheeks is perfect for him, no Tae?" I explained and then asked.

"So cute yess and mee?My nickname?" Tae agreed with me and questioned me with the same eyes. "Umm You look like a lovely Love bug, what do you think?" I said looking at him.
"So cutee I like it a lot!!" Tae said sounding so excited and genuinely happy.