"Shit, it's cold."

"Love, wake up." A warm voice greeted me as I was pulled out of rest.

"No thank you." I groaned and buried myself deeper in the bed, hoping that the covers would engulf me in its warmth and darkness.

"Come on, I just need you for a minute."

"60,59,58-"

"5 minutes, just 5 minutes." I pulled myself out of the covers and sat up, the cold atmosphere of the room hitting me immediately.

"Shit, it's cold."

"I know, hurry." Alex extended his hand out to me, cajoling me to grab it. I grabbed it in my hazy state and let him pull me up off of the bed. As soon as my feet made contact with the hardwood floor, I jumped slightly and let out a yelp of utter surprise. Out of instinct my body was automatically back on the bed, a mediocre attempt on my behalf to avoid the cold. His soft laughter could be heard from above me.

Abruptly he lifted me throwing my tired body over his shoulder.

"What are you doooooiiiing?"

"You'll seeee."

He took a left down the hallway and opened the bathroom door, he sat me down on the counter.

"Tada!" Our bathtub was half full with water and a thick layer of bubbles which touched the edge accompanied it. It was such a simple gesture, but I felt my heartbeat go faster with happiness and affection. I turned back to him and grinned lightly.

"Well do you want to go in?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Let me help you." He stepped closer to the counter and took off my hoodie, which was technically his, then my shorts, then my underwear. He did the same to himself and got into the tub. I leaned against him and enjoyed the warmth of the water. It wasn't anything sexual or laced with lust it was just simple endearment.

"I like your hair like this...all messy, well actually I like your hair all the time but I just felt like saying something now." He rambled as he touched the wet tips of my hair.

"I like you all the time, well no actually, I love you."

"Love you too."