four.

My weekend off was great, thanks for askin'

My weekend off was great, thanks for askin'. Nah, I'm just jokin'. I was able to knock out a couple of songs though which I'm happy about. They're called My Heart Belongs to U, Ride & Slide, and What About Us. Honestly, I just don't have a muse to be writin' like I did with our first album. 'Cause durin' that time, we were just tryin' to make it, so my heart and soul was put into it. But it's just like at this point, what do we do? I'll just have to make myself a muse.

We had a meetin' with Andre that I was thirty minutes late for, but oh the fuck well. Dal and JoJo were already there, and who the hell knew where K-Ci's black ass was at? Probably gettin' his freak on somewhere. I walked through the glass doors of the buildin' and immediately looked for Sydney at her desk, but I saw no one there. Damn, what she always doin'? I shook my head and just went into the elevator. I pushed the button for the eighth floor, but the doors never closed. They were stopped by the manicured hand that I had took a likin' to over the past few weeks. She had a handful of papers in her hand. Without sayin' a word, I silently admired the woman's figure. The outfit she was sportin' didn't make my thoughts any easier. Her silk cream-colored blouse had the first two buttons undone, not showing any cleavage, but complimentin' her breasts so very well. The black dress pants she wore hugged her lower half so wonderfully. And the nude open-toed heels with the white pedicured toes just were the perfect additions to her.

"Fancy meeting you here. I feel like you're the one stalkin' me, DeViolin." she smirked and leaned against the wall.

"How exactly imma stalk you when we work at the same buildin'? And you got one more time to call me out my name, miss lady. You know it's DeVanté. I'll have you rememberin' it every second of every day." I challenged her back. She shook her head at me, obviously not entertaining my shenanigans. Little did she know, I wasn't playin'.

"Whatever. Where you on ya way to?" she asked.

"Dre's office. We got a meetin' about the album and shit. I'm late as hell. Oh well, CP time is real." I shrugged. Talkin' to her, it felt like this elevator ride lasted for hours, but that was fine by me.

"Man, if I was a star and the only thing I had to do was be on time, I'd be the best in the business."

"That's cute, really. But you know New York traffic is a bitch." I lied. I ain't want her to think I was careless, but shit, I'm Boss Playa Cat Daddy DeVanté Mothafuckin' Swing, I can do whatever the hell I please.

"Yeah, you're right about that one." As soon as she said that, the elevator dinged, indicating that we had reached our designated floor. The doors opened and I let her go in front of me. Suddenly, I saw her jerk back and I caught her in my arms. Her papers went flyin' every which way. The way I was holding her, her backside was well rested on my front. I couldn't tell you how good this felt at the moment.