ten.

I woke up from my body being in a very uncomfortable position

I woke up from my body being in a very uncomfortable position. What the hell? I looked down to see DeVanté's arm wrapped around my stomach. I could feel his naked torso against my camisole clad back. Uh uh. I didn't even get to put my scarf on, what the hell. Dalvin was asleep peacefully, but that snoring made the word peaceful an overstatement. Carefully removing DeVanté's arm from around me, I sat up straight, unable to really move. I was tired as hell. That drive and that pool wore me out. The standard alarm clock displayed the time of 7:36 AM, around the usual time that I wake up. I carefully and quietly exited from their room and made it into mine. A bitch was gonna get breakfast, but not before I called my baby!

I wrapped up the phone cord in my fingers, kicking my feet up like I was a teenage girl in high school. Hearing Marcus' voice would make my whole day and he didn't even know it.

"Hi! You've reached Marcus and Sydney! We're sorry we can't get to the phone right now, but if you leave your name, your number, and a brief message, we'll be sure to get back to you!"

"Hey, baby. I miss you so much. I miss your whole existence. I can't wait til I see you again. My first day was alright, there was a little rift between the guys and I about some business things, but it's all good. The hotel is super phat, especially my room. I just love it, I wish you could see it. Let me see, what else...oh yeah, I'm about to head out for breakfast now. Hopefully it's good—" I was cut off by the answering machine. I guess I was talking too much. Oh well. He'll get it sooner than later. Either he went out to work early or he's just sleep. I'm sure he will page me as soon as he gets time.

Instead of just going down to breakfast in my pajamas, I rummaged through my suitcase to find my outfit for the day. I was relieved Andre told me I didn't have to dress up all of the time. Don't get me wrong, I loved getting all dressed and done up, but my style was more or less relaxed. I found my old gray Calvin Klein Jeans crop top, some black leggings, an oversized denim jacket, and my Nike '93 Air Max shoes. See? I'm as simple and comfortable as it gets. I quickly took another shower, and proceeded to put my hair in a bun toward the back. After I got dressed, I was on my way downstairs to devour some food.

"Hey, hey, hey, good morning." I heard K-Ci say as soon as I stepped foot into the lobby. He and JoJo had at least three plates apiece, stacked with multiple breakfast foods.

"You thought it was a fashion show or something?" JoJo asked, crunching on a piece of bacon.

"No Joel," I say, grabbing a porcelain plate to choose my food, "I just didn't want to come down in pajamas. Is that alright with you?" I continued, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah, it's fine." he waved me off and returned to his plate. There was so much food to choose from, I didn't even know where to start. I definitely grabbed a separate plate for some fruit that looked mighty delicious and fresh. I sat my plate down next to the guys and then went for my next plate. I chose cheese eggs, sausage patties, a waffle, and some grits.