shi

"Alright then, let's get you to your first job and customer." 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He opened the big brown door, revealing a playroom with a pole and someone sitting on the sofa. 

"Go and satisfy your customer. I'll come back later." he pushed me into the playroom and immediately closed the large doors.

There was an awkward silence, but his voice interrupted the silence.

"Come here baby boy." he gestured me with a finger

The voice sounds quite familiar  though. 

I bowed my head, "This is my first time doing this, I-I'm sorry if I am not enough to satisfy you." 

I walked towards him to the sofa as he spanked my ass. 

"How could I skip this lovely ass? You'll satisfy me good baby boy, give me a lap dance" his raspy, smooth voice was somewhat too familiar, doubting someone.

I hesitated sitting on his lap, but went for it. Once I sat down, he bravely took off his mask as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'll satis-" my words cut off as I knew the person behind the mask. 

"Hobi..?" I whispered as I stared at him with wide eyes, he was shocked with the nickname being called, just for me to realize I just carelessly gave out my identity to my one and only bestfriend.

"J-Jimin?!" he quickly pushed me off him, "What are you doing he-" I covered his mouth

"Shhhh! Be quiet! I'll explain it to you so calm the fuck down first!" I ran over to the bed and covered my exposed body with a thin blanket. 

"You look so.. different. I don't know how to react to this and I have alot of questions to ask but first of all, is this the job you talked about?" he asked 

"Yes, I'm sorry I lied to you, but I thought you would think differently about this, and its not the type of job I was expecting." I fiddled with my fingers

"I'm really hurt since you did not tell me.. I am your bestfriend, okay? You can tell me anything. And second of all, I did not even know you had black hair, oh my goodness you look so good!" he ruffled my black hair

"Yeah, I'm sorry about this too. I have black hair, those thick-rimmed glasses are fake, and well to explain how I got this job, you know the day my aunt died?"

"Yeah, then?"

"It was raining alot and I got soaked so bad so I sat at the side of the streets and someone scouted me to get this job whose name is Kim Taehyung and he told me I was going to receive great money with this job so I agreed and he gave me a contract. I was supposed   to read the contract but carelessly signed it instead since I came after the money."

"You're stupidly clumsy, that's what I like about you but this job? What the fuck are you thinking about?" 

"I had no choice! I needed the money since there's no one supporting me. And let me ask you this  question too, why the fuck are you here? Calling me "baby boy" and spanking my so-called "lovely-ass"! I never knew you were gay as fuck! Explain!" I lightly punched his shoulder

"U-um, I actually approached Jeon Jungkook, which I am actually curious about this business and so he told me to try it out and here I am! He just told me the stripper who'd be handling me is still a beginner at this and his "first time" so I said I'll be soft and not be strict with him, but here you are, we coincidentally met here, in this business, and I guess I will be visiting here often as your client." he winked

"Shut the fuck up, I'll skip you, you wimpy ass. I love you as a friend man never visit me here again, or else I'll slap the hell outta you!" I crossed my arms and pouted

"Awh, you're so cute." he cooed "Lets talk to each other, you don't have to satisfy me unless you want to since I'm your one and only first and special customer! I like that." 

"I'm fine with talking, not with the service though, especially with my bestfriend!"

"Alright then. So I'm not saying I don't like the idea of you having this job, I know you are financially unstable, but I'll support you."

"Thank you. I'm so happy to have you as my bestfriend!" I hugged Hobi tightly and he hugged back

"Oh shit, he is coming back soon. Let's pretend I'm giving you a lap dance, don't react too awkwardly and put your mask back on!" 

"W-wait.." Hobi wasn't ready but I ripped off his shirt and straddled on his lap as I kissed him,

"No homo though," I whispered

The door opened widely, revealing JJK. I kissed down to his neck, Hobi's arms wrapping around my waist.

"Time's up! You, leave." I gave Hobi a last peck on his cheek, winking at him and mouthing "see you at school" before leaving the room. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up the next day, remembering what happened yesterday. Having Hobi as my first customer, revealing my identity to him, and I kissed him and his neck and straddled on him. I blushed with the thoughts coming inside my head.

 I quickly got ready for school and was prepared to face Hobi ever since yesterday's incident.

"Jiminie!!!!!!!!" A bright voice came from behind, I turned around seeing Hobi run to me and wrapped his arm on my shoulder.

"How was it yesterday? You have alot of explaining to do with me! I miss your black hair already.." he pouted and ruffled my orange wig.

"Can you please shut up? You shouldn't be revealing my real identity and hair and job and everything! I bet alot of people heard that?"

"Nahhhh, they wouldn't believe it. To be honest, you were really hot yesterday. Kudos to you!" he winked. 

As the school bell rang, I grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him within school campus,

"We're late for class! Run faster, you slowpoke!" 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lol this chapter is exactly 1000 words expect for this A/N but anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day! <3

edit: I edited the chapter since I used the wrong words.