go

It was already lunch time on the same day.

Hobi kept clinging on to me, asking me several questions about the incident the happened yesterday. Everyone could already tell I'm annoyed.

We sat down on the canteen table with our food and he still proceeded asking me,

"Does Jeon Jungkook know his stripper is the Nerd Park Jimin?"

"First of all, no he doesn't. Also he shouldn't know and my alibi and Park Jihyun instead. So you should shut your mouth."

He asks more questions and I answered him, hoping he would understand everything and in the end, he did.

As I entered the school's hallway, I spotted the so-called "President's Son" by the lockers with his friends .

"So that guy is Jeon Jungkook, you know, your master ." Hobi pointed at Jungkook while wriggling his eyebrows.

I stared at his doe eyes, long bridged nose, his thin lips that formed into a smirk.

As he glanced towards our direction, he caught me staring at him but I straight away turned away from his glance and grabbed Hobi with me.

"He caught me staring at him! What should I do if he realizes I'm Park Jihyun" I panicked

"You look completely different, that's impossible,"

"That's good." I sighed in relief.

We went back to our classrooms for our next class. How long will I be able to keep my identity hidden?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As the days quickly pass by, I keep bumping into Jeon Jungkook. He probably is familiar with me already.

I've had my second customer already, but all he did was talking about his son who loved rapping and wanted to become a rapper someday, and other nonsense.

So there was still no purpose to it. I still pretended making out with him when I notice JJK walking towards to door just like what I did to Hobi.

I still get money JJK and the customer gave to me, even if all we did was talking. I was really happy I wasn't involved into some crazy hardcore sex.

The next day, I walked through the hallways again, hoping to not bump into Jeon Jungkook again.

I thought I successfully got away from him, but I felt someone grab me into one of the dark alleyways and pushed me on the wall.

I shrieked from the pain but a hand covered my mouth, making me panick just to see the person who grabbed me was no other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure you recognize me?" he smirked

I swear I'm going to rip your face off , stop smirking! I thought

I cleared my throat and lowered my voice "Uh, yes? The so-called "president's son" " I quoted. "So what do you want?" I added.

"You're the school's nerd, and you're pretty cute. Want to come over and have some fun? I certainly want to tap that ass," he bit his lower lip

"No thanks." I pushed him away

"Wait! At least give me your number!" He grabbed my arm to stop me

"I said No!" I pulled my arm away from his grip to escape.

"You little bitch." I heard him whisper, but I didn't care less.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"Who knew Jeon Jungkook was a huge Playboy!" I complained to Hobi.

"Oh my god! What did he say?" He shook me with my shoulders, excited for my answer

"This morning when I was walking through the hallway, he pulled me into one of those dark alleyways and asked me if he wanted to come over his and I was like no thanks." I rolled my eyes

"Aw man, you killed the joy. You should've accepted!" Hobi facepalmed

"Are you guys perhaps.. talking about me?" Jungkook leaned over our table, squishing my cheeks together.

"Stop messing with me! Go away," I slapped his arm away and he gave me a frown in return.

Hobi looked at both of us with an evil grin, "Hey, I really need to use the restroom. I'll leave you with him, okay?" He looked at Jungkook and he agreed.

Fuck. The only word I could only think of as of the moment.

"Now we are both alone.. Can I ask for your number?"

"I already said No, are you retarded ? I told you No, so no infinity times!"

"Alright then! You are an annoying one." He left the table and exits the canteen.

Hobi came back and complained, "That was an opportunity ! You should have took it. Too bad, my ship isn't sailing soon." He pouted

"You left me here with him! What were you thinking!" I punched his arm

"I thought you guys look good together. I won't miss the chance!" He gave me a small heart

I walked back home together with Hobi, and realized he walked with me and didn't turn left as usual,

"Aren't you supposed to turn left right there?"

"Oh yeah, I did not inform you yet. I recently moved in 3 houses away your home! I also just realized Min Yoongi 's house is right in front of mine! I couldn't sleep last night from the thought of it."

"When did you move in?"

"2 days ago !"

"You did not even inform me."

"Sorry, too busy getting you and Jungkook to be together." He winked at me

"I hate you!" I punched him again

"Love you too friend !" He laughed out loud

-_-_-_-_-__--__-_--_-_-_
There will be some Yoonseok as well! Stay tuned for more chapters! I am really excited about this 💓thank you very much for reading my chapters! I am really happy I got 3.5k reads with my master book and this with 500! 💓