nana

Jimin P.O.V

I've been avoiding him the whole day, remembering what happened last night.

Luckily, I did not bump into Jeon Jungkook today. It would have been a nightmare

Hobi eventually came into the classroom, like the sunshine he was.

"Park fucking Jimin! You'll never guess what happened today!"

"When did 'fucking' become my last name?"

"Today? Oh well, I confessed to Min Yoongi and he accepted my confession! I am so ready for the Fricky Frakle" Hobi exclaimed.

"Stop being so excited. I'm happy for you but what if you guys break up the next day?" I rolled my eyes

"Stop being such a meanie, that isn't true! Look at him, he is smirking at us!" Hobi looked at Yoongi's direction, smirking at Hobi while he sent a wink back.

"Yeah yeah, congratulations," I clapped lazily

"You're just so bitter because you didn't accept Jungkook's confession"

"Fine then, CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I jumped out of my chair and gave him a huge hug.

"Waayy better, my best friend!" Hobi smiled widely.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Jungkook's P.O.V

I went to the field to see Jimin with his friend, Hobi. He looked very happy.. and it gladdens my heart.

My friends came behind me and threw their arm around my shoulders,

"Hey, what are you doing staring at that nerd again?"

"I was not looking at him, I was looking at the field grass. Looks beautiful." I gave out an excuse.

"Hah, excuses, excuses. I know you are interested in him." Yugyeom patted my back.

"Not true man." I shook their arms off my shoulders.

"Should we play with that orange haired nerd?" Yugyeom whispered to Bambam, though I overheard them but it wasn't quite clear.

"Deal." Bambam grinned.

-_-_-_-

Jimin's P.O.V

I was ordered by a teacher to clean up  an empty classroom located down the hallway.

As I opened the classroom, I was immediately grabbed and the door lock clicked.

Hoping it was not Jeon Jungkook again, I was lucky. But it turned out to be 2 of his friends, Yugyeom and BamBam. He must have commanded them!

"We will be playing with you today~" Yugyeom locked the empty classroom as Bambam smirks.

"N-no, guys what did I do wrong?" I stepped back away from them.

"Let's get started hm?"

-_-_-_-_-
Jungkook P.O.V

Yugyeom and Bambam left me alone out the field. I see Jimin walk inside the school building so I decided to do so.

I sat down on one of the benches in the school yards, and listened to some music. I eventually slept like a baby.

.....

"N-no, stop!" I woke up to hear a yelp and a scream coming from the empty classroom's window.

I was curious, and I knew something was going on "in" that classroom.

I slid the windows as fast as I could just to see Bambam holding Jimin and Yugyeom forcibly taking off his pants.

Looking at Jimin's tearful face made me furious.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shot glares at them.

"U-uh.." Bambam was speechless

"I guessed you were not interested with him, so we decided to play with him for our pleasure. Isn't that what you always do?" Yugyeom grinned as Jimin kept struggling to escape from his grip.

"But we ask for consent! You are raping him! Are you fucking stupid?" I fist my hand

"No, you are wro-" I cut him off by jumping into the scene and punched his face.

"You like that,-huh?" I cracked my fingers and turned to Bambam's direction "Want me to do the same to you?"

"N-no.."

"Both of you, get fucking lost!" I shouted at them and they both ran away from the empty classroom

I turned to Jimin as he curled up and trembled in fear.

"You are safe now, shh don't cry it's okay." I hugged him tight and wiped his tears with my handkerchief

"T-thank you.." he really seemed someone familar, but I can't picture it in my mind.

"Do you want to go back together? I can give you a ride." I offered.

"U-um, I am alright. Thank you for the offer!" he ran away bringing my
handkerchief

Mhhmm, those were some thick peaches.

-_-_-_-
(ALOT OF TIMESKIPS:-[)

That night, I did not go to Jungkook's office.

"Alot happened today.. I am so tired."

A call arrived on my phone, looking at who it is, it was Jungkook. (Office number.)

"Jihyun?! Where are you? You are late!"

I decided to call in sick.

"Sorry," I fake coughed, "I am really sick. I will report in for work after tomorrow."

"Oh really? Please get well soon! Rest well. See you the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you.." I smiled behind the phone

"No problem." The call ended.

I still thought how Jungkook would react when Park Jihyun, his stripper is actually the school nerd, Park Jimin.

I realized he is going to hate me for lying, but I wish that he is not going to know my real identity throughout the whole year.

I knew everything was going to be alright.

I hoped.

-_-_-_-_--_-__-_--_-_-
A/N: yes~~ the ending is still far away, I am still struggling how I am going to write the story plot according to what I have planned before making this. Yes guys, I planned out everything already! ❤️