hachi

4 months later

Jimin's P.O.V

I had no problems supporting myself ever since I started working in Jeon Jungkook's company.

Not alot had happened ever since he saved me from that incident, we still bumped through the hallways and nothing more.

Hobi has been hanging out with Yoongi alot more lately, I sometimes had to sit by myself during lunch since they would go 'somewhere' as an excuse.

Classes started for the day, we received our grades for each subject, and looking at my card to see every subject with A+, I was already used to it.

I always topped my tests, and was always first I'm everything. Everything came from stock knowledge, I hated studying.

Lunch came and as usual from now, I was all by myself again. I sat down in my chair and Jeon followed

"Hey, what is up with Mr.Lonely again?" Jungkook sat on the seat across me.

"Shut up." I pouted and looked outside the window, admiring the rustling green leaves.

"Okay then, I will see you later~" he waved and sat on the table with Namjoon and Jin.

During the last period, our class adviser announced those who failed in their classes. They assigned tutors for those who failed until the final exam which is in 3 months.

"Kim Soojin, with Lim Yuna, Park Jeosin with Park Jaehyun, ..... Park Jimin with Jeon Jungkook." the teacher announced

I immediately stood up and disagreed with the idea. The teacher shot glares at me.

"Do you realize you need to help these failing subjects? It will help you guys with your class grade." She slammed her hand on the whiteboard

"But-"

"No buts, sit down. Okay students, in every class, projects, and assignments, you will pair with them. The most improved student will get a higher grade as a pair."

As she dismissed the class, I grunted while sliding down my chair.

"Hey, we're a pair!" Jungkook looked so happy, his bunny teeth visible.

"I know, I know."

"Let's go to your house tomorrow."

I became silent, thinking about how I will be able to go to my job during the night. I guess I will be having to do extra work.

-_-_-_-_-

Jungkook P.O.V

I REALLY wanted to fuck him so bad! I asked for his address and I was glad he gave me his address.

We decided to go to his house after 2 days, so I was too excited, I had my condoms and lube ready in my bag today.

I actually suggested the teacher to assign tutors for failing students, and begged her to pair me up with Park Jimin. Of course, I payed her some money.

As we left the classroom, I skipped down the hallway until I was being picked up by my own service.

"Are you unusually happy?" Kim Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I had a great day." I tapped my fingers on the black leather chair.

"Glad to hear that."

-_-_-_-_-

"Everything all right bro?" Hobi asked me.

"Now you are calling me bro.. Please did not break our friendship just because you will keep on hanging out with Yoongi forever!" I rested my head on my palms

"Little Jimin is jealous! Do not worry, I won't leave you~" Hobi hugged me

"Yoongi is glaring daggers at me! Let go!!!" I slowly pushed him away.

"That is alright, well gotta go, bye!" Hobi once again left with Yoongi.

They are probably going out on a date.. I am jealous..

What the hell did I just say?

I am not jealous, it is just that I want someone to love.

-_-_-_- I love TIMESKIPS

Jimin P.O.V

I changed into my stripper costume again and went to Jeon Jungkook's office.

He still wore a mask. I still can't believe the face behind that mask looks so.. innocent.

I only had a few customers ever since then, and all we did was kissing and nothing more farther.

This time, things were pretty different. I am now sitting on Jeon Jungkook's lap, none of these I would ever imagine.

He pulled my face towards his as he looked at my pink pouty lips. I felt my heart beat faster, and I was brought by the heat, locking my lips with him which escalated quickly into a deep kiss.

His hands travelled down from my shoulders to his waist, making me shiver from his touch.

He kissed down my jaw to my collarbones, sucking and biting on it leaving light red marks on my skin. I moaned from the pleasure, the sensation of his tongue licking my neck.

Then a call came. His phone rang showing the name Kim Taehyung.

"What a COCKBLOCKER, psh."

"Sorry I have to go! I owe you something!" He immediately left the room.

Jungkook P.O.V

"What the fuck do you want, you cockblocker shithead." I groaned as I picked up the call.

The other line went silent for a short while,

"Do you have any suspicions towards Jihyun?" He asked me.

I thought for a short while, how he reminded me of someone

"Yes, quite a bit." I tapped my shoes on the wooled carpet from nervousness.

"Alright then. Bye."

-_-_-_-_-_-
I'm sleepy! Good night 💓