jyuuichi

JIMIN P.O.V

Everytime I purposely passed by Jungkook, I flip my black hair backwards while walking coolly, like some airport walk. He would sometimes call me out, but I would purposely ignore him as well.

I decided not to go to work until he realises I'm just too good for him. For my free time, I went to the mall to buy some lingerie and sexy clothing just to seduce this man. I just had to.

Am I being jealous? Why do I have to go through the effort of seducing him when I can just... move on and ignore it? But I'm still doing it anyway.

As I arrived home, I looked at the lingerie I just bought. It was black and red, which looks good at me because it contrasts my hair colour.

Remembering about Jungkook, I put on the lingerie. The thin transparent layer of clothing exposed my pink nipples, and the underwear made my butt even more plump, and squishy. (~squishy~)

This might be a good opportunity to call him over and come visit for a while!

'Hello?'

'U-um, hey! I want to talk to you about that matter. Will you be able to visit tonight?'

'Why not talk about it through phone instead?'

"Well, I h-have something to show to you!"

'Why not take a picture?"

This fucking prick.

"I cannot take a picture of it! You would really need to come over."

"Fine. Be there in a few."

"Yay! See you!"

The phone hang up. Since I wanted to surprise him, I shouldn't show up wearing this lingerie immediately once he steps into my apartment, so I decided to wear a robe. A silk one. Not cotton.

After a few minutes of waiting, the doorbell finally rang.

"I apologize." Jungkook apologises

"Why are you apologizing? There is no need of that. What I am about to show you, it is in the bedroom." I dragged him into my room.

"So where is this thing-" I quickly pushed him down the bed and climbed on him, both of his legs trapped between mine.

"So are you into this kind of thing now?" He smirked at me while he held my waist.

"Not really." I slapped his hand away and start to take off my robe slowly and sexily.

His hand started to roam around my body as he was surprised by the lingerie.

"O-oh Wow.. Was this the thing you wanted to show me?"

"Apparently." I answered.

"Well, I am satisfied." He rolled over, switching our positions so he could be on top.

"How about we have some fun?" He attacks my neck with sloppy kisses and sucks on it, leaving dark purplish red marks on it.

"No, the fun did not begin yet." I escaped his grasp and slid out of the bed.

Okay, calm down. It's time to begin

I slowly climbed over him again, but this time I was giving him a lap dance, grinding onto his crotch. He was enjoying it too much that he got a hard on from it.

I already knew what I should do next. I gave him a deep kiss before dragging him out of room and outside my apartment door.

"Bye! Hope you take care of that!" I gave him a flying kiss before slamming the door.

"Wew, that was successful."

- - - - - - -
Jungkook P.O.V

That fucking bitch, I thought it was going to happen! I can't let this happen to me the second time. I should take care of this first.

The next day, I stomped through the hallway to find Jimin. I saw him on the way to his classroom and I caught up to him.

"Hey, what the fuck was that about yesterday?" I strongly gripped his buttcheek and forced it to my bulge,

"A-ah, that was reven- HEY STOP IT!" He slapped my hand away before slapping his ass really hard as he runs away.

On my way to my classroom, I saw Min Yoongi holding hands with Jung Hoseok. Wow, was he gay this whole time?

"Hey Yoongbro, you're dating him?" I whispered to him

"Yeah, so what?"

"Want to have a double date? I mean like my date and him are best friends." I looked at him with anticipation.

"Yeah, sure" then he just walked away

Wow, that's cold.

___________
IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT😭🙏

Please vote and comment!