Chapter 7 - EDITED

CHAPTER 7

Delilah POV

Tomorrow came really quickly. Sleep had overwhelmed me last night, allowing me to float in its peaceful sea. I felt particularly energised, maybe it was just the anticipation to meeting my Dominants. They had been awfully punctual, arriving exactly at noon time. They had been quick picking me up and heading towards our destination. The ride was quiet. Not in an awkward manner but, rather, in an oddly comfortable way. I kept throwing small glances at Sir Jonathan, he looked really handsome. His stunning blue eyes focused on the road as he speed towards our destination.

This is simply unbelievable. I do not see anything attractive about me. My abdomen have no abs, my breasts are too small and I have so many freckles. What is it about me that attracts them? Why will they want me?

"Darling, what are you thinking about?" Sir Jonathan asks gently, resting his warm hand on my thigh. I pulled out of my reverie. We've arrived at a extremely expensive looking restaurant.

"N-nothing, Sir." I hope he won't question me any further. Luckily, he did not. All he did was smile at me before getting out of the car to open my door.

He passed the valet his keys and offered me his arm with a charming smile. I giggled.

Another warm arm wraps around my waist. I look up to see Sir Richard right beside me, his striking green eyes were twinkling with excitement as he led me into the private room of the restaurant.

For the first time in my life, I felt..wanted, taken care of. These feeling were completely foreign to me. My parents were never home. All they offered was the financial support I needed. I felt no love nor concern from them. Although I've known Sir Jonathan and Sir Richard for a mere few days, they had given me all the attention and care I could ever hope for.

Deep in thought, I failed to notice the chair Sir Richard had pulled out for me. I blushed, embarrassed as I took a seat as gracefully as possible. I hope none of the waiters had noticed my lack of panties. I felt exposed, yet at the same time, I trusted Jonathan's decision to remove me of my panties. I knew he wouldn't do me any harm, I knew I could trust him.

"May i have your orders, Sirs and Mdm?" The waiter was extremely polite, his voice had a heavy Italian accent. I did not fail to notice his lustful gaze on my bréasts though. I glanced at Richard to notice him glaring at the waiter, utterly furious. If looks could kill, the waiter would surely turn into ashes by now.

Before I could answer the waiter, Jonathan replies. "The usual. And a Veal Marsala."

The food has yet to arrive. Waiting silently, we busked within the comforting aura of the room.

"Delilah, I hope you're ready for lunch." Richard winked as he handed me an egg-shaped object. Then i knew it, I was in for a long day.