Chapter 5 - REWRITTEN, UNEDITED

Chapter 5

DELILAH POV

The car ride home had been full of sexual tension. It had been so full, I felt almost suffocated. I could see Richard's sexy shoulders from my seat at the back as he drove with such speed and confidence. I could feel the heat of Jonathan's warm calloused hand sinking into my denim-clad knee. All too soon, we arrived at my apartment.

"Delilah?" Jonathan's warm breath caressed my ear. I turned to face him, surprised, only to be pushed up against the nearest wall and his warm lips crushed firmly against mine. His tongue thrusted into my mouth with such dominance, it made my body weak. Eventually, he tore his mouth away from my lips breathlessly. I was panting by then.

"We shall pick you up for dinner on Friday night, our sweet little flower." Jonathan whispered huskily against the sensitive skin of my neck.

-------------------------------------

The week had passed awfully slowly, where RJ (Rebecca's vibrator gift to me) became my best friend and sexual frustration my worst enemy.

Friday has finally arrived and, of course, Rebecca had picked out my attire and makeup days ago.

After hours of sitting down and getting my face "painted", Rebecca was finally done.

"Oh My God, Delilah, you look hot! Jonathan and Richard is so gonna cum in their tight business suits." I know, I know, she's just so crude.

"Here, take a look in the mirror." Rebecca spun me around. I gasped, I almost couldn't recognize the woman in the mirror. That couldn't be me, she looked so...flawless.

"That's you alright, Delilah. Now, I'm going to open the door and remember, be confident and make those hotties cum in their pants!" Rebecca gave my ass a little smack and wink before dumping my clutch into my arms and opening the front door.

Ensuring that I brought along the contract, I closed my clutch and looked up. There they were, Jonathan Caine and Richard Carter in their tailor made suits and a beautiful bouquet of roses.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart. Shall we go?" Jonathan gave me one of his heart-stopping smiles and gave me the bouquet as Richard offered his arm.

Taking in a deep breath and slipping my arms through theirs, I smiled and replied. "We shall."