Chapter 10 - UNEDITTED

A/N:

Thanks for all the support my dirtylil readers have given me! I love you guys!

XO dirtylilsecrets

P.S. There will be some BxB in this chapter! This is my first time writing BxB so I hope it meets the naughty demands of my dirtylil readers! ;)

--------------------------------

Chapter 10

Richard POV

Seeing my sweet kitten arch her back had to be one of the most erotic things I've ever encountered. Every soft gasp and every pleasure-filled moan had to be the most beautiful melody I've ever came across. Never in my life have I ever been so hard that it bordered on painful.

Hearing my sweet princess scream her intense release and seeing her squírt over Jonathan's fingers had me cúmming in my pants.

"Thank you, Sirs." I hear every heavy pant that escaped her lips. Knowing that it was Jonathan and I who caused this reaction, it gave me a great sense of satisfaction. We made our princess so exhausted from the massive amount of pleasure we had granted her.

I released Delilah from her restraints as Jonathan slid his wet fingers from Delilah's tight slit. His fingers were coated with a shiny coat of her sweet juices. He sucked on his fingers, moaning in pleasure.

"Richard. Clean." Jonathan smeared some of Delilah's juices on my lips. I licked my lips before I moved on to sucking on his fingers as my green eyes met his stunning blue ones. Delilah had tasted so sweet, so innocent. She was addictive. Jonathan's eyes dilated as I nipped gently on his fingers.

"Kneel." Jonathan was now my Dominant. My díck hardens. I lowered my gaze and kneeled before him, awaiting his instructions with my back straight and eyes downcast.

Every passing second had felt like eternity. My dick was impossibly hard. A leather blindfold was fastened over my eyes. I hear the sound of a zipper.

"Suck. No hands." Jonathan's large hands grabs my hair roughly and he thrusts into my mouth quickly.

He was close to release, I could tell. His slightly salty cúm flooded my mouth. I swallowed.

"Thank you, Sir." I bow down and kiss his feet. The blindfold soon came off and Jonathan kissed my lips gently. He removed my clothes before bathing me.

"Sleep." Jonathan kissed my forehead and Delilah's lovingly. He settled into bed on the other side of Delilah. I fell asleep.