Chapter 13- UNEDITED

Hello, my dirtylil ones!

A little reward for your long wait! Sir Jonathan's sexy picture. ;)

XO dirtylilsecrets

--------------------------------

Chapter 13

Delilah POV

Sir Richard stalked forward like a predator hunting his prey. In this case, I am the prey. I began staggering back, my breathing becoming heavier as anticipation filled me.

I dropped my silver clutch on the soft carpet as a staggered backwards, only to meet the expensive wood of Sir Jonathan and Sir Richard's X-cross.

"You seem to like our St. Andrew's Cross, Princess." Sir Richard whispered huskily in my ear as he pinned my body against the X-cross.

My nípples hardened. I could feel the warm heat of his chest and the hard muscles beneath his smooth skin. I moaned softly.

I was indulging in that beautiful sensation of Sir Richard's warm hard abs against my very aroused chest when strong firm hands gripped my slender wrists and slammed them against the upper two ends of the cross, holding them in place.

The sensually rough rope immediately wrapped around my left wrist. Then my right. And then my left ankle. And soon, my right ankle. Round and round it went, securing me to the St. Andrew's Cross. I was no helpless and at the complete mercy of two Dominant men.

Oh. Warmth enveloped my pebbled right nípple, suckling sensually.

Sir Jonathan's mouth secured itself against my right inner thigh. A lick caressed my sensitive skin, traveling upwards at an agonizing pace.

"S-Sirs! Please!" I needed that contact between his lips and my nether lips. I needed fingers buried deep within me, stroking that little sweet spot of mine. I needed him. I needed them.

A light slap was landed on my left bréast. "What do you need, little one?" Sir Jonathan's tongue caressed a pússy lip of mine. I arched my back off the cross as far as it would go, hoping Sir Jonathan's lips would make contact with my needy pússy.

A firm grip took hold of my hips, slamming them back against the cross and holding them there. At the same time, Sir Jonathan's tongue traced my entrance as Sir Richard's circled my hardened nípple.

"Three spanks to that naughty cúnt of yours. Remember to count." Sir Richard's dominating voice echoed through the room. My eyes widened. His voice allowed no room for negotiation. I was going to have to receive those spanks like a good little girl.

"Do you remember your safeword, Delilah?" Sir Jonathan traced his index finger along my slit upwards slowly. I nodded.

"Good." Sir Jonathan stood up. A firm smack landed on my sensitive pússy. "One!" I cried out in pain. A few tears escaped my eyes.

Another firm smack echoed through the room. "Two!!" More tears escaped. My pússy throbbed with pain. And a little...pleasure?

The final smack was delivered. "Three!!!" Tears streaked my face in a endless river. My pússy throbbed.

I was immediately released from the St. Andrew's Cross. Two pairs of warm comforting arms engulfed me, pulling me deep into their embrace.

"Shhhh...little one, we are here. Hush, our beautiful Princess." A soft kiss was placed on my forehead. A finger went under my chin, lifting my head up. A pair of soft warm lips met mine gently, kissing me, comforting me.

I was soon carried bridal style and laid on a comfy bed with soft satin sheets surrounding me. The bed sank as two warm bodies climbed in on either side of me. For the first time ever, I felt completely protected. Protected from the cruel outside world, from reality. With that, I fell into a deep sleep, utterly exhausted.