Rough finish

(Before y'all ask where I got these outfits from I made them)

And this my new book, I'll try to post as much as possible, if you want a special imagine for you then dm me the band member and specific detail about your physical appearance meaning the way you look and a your personality, dislikes and likes.

——————————————————

Jack's imagine

Your POV
"Just leave me alone" I said slamming my phone on the wall in pure anger. I had pure rage in my heart, I felt the cold liquid running oppressively down my cheeks. I slid my hands on my dresser throwing everything off onto the floor. How could I be so stupid to let my emotions take over what is my reality. I quickly wiped my tears and walked down stairs. I grabbed my keys and got out of the house and in my car. I started the car and drove to where ever life took me.

I kept driving until I saw five boys on the side of a side walk just sitting down.
"There's a car!" One shouted. They all came to my right side window rushing and out of breath.
"Can you help us please?" A boy with curly hair asks. I roll down my window.
"What's wrong?" I said placing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Our bus broke down and we don't have a place to stay" a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said.
"Do you need a ride?" I ask them.
"Please" they all begged. I unlocked the doors and the boy with curly hair came in next to me and the other four went in the back.
"Ok um lets go to my house to get you guys something to eat." I said resetting my rearview mirror.

"Thanks again for the help" said a boy with an adorable tooth gap.
"Oh we haven't told you our names, I'm jack, this is Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn." Jack said.
"I'm y/n" I said handing them each three slices of pizza.
"Wow this is amazing" Daniel said smiling.
"Thanks I made them" I said to them.

We sat on the couch watching TV,
"We better get going, we have to find somewhere to stay" Corbyn said.
"There isn't a hotel for miles, if you want you guys can't stay here" I said standing up. I heard my phone ring. Surprisingly it still works. I pick it up and I see it's a number I don't know.
"Hello" I said answering my phone.
"Baby Im so sorry I didn't mean anything" Tyler said.
"You're an idiot if you think I'm taking you back. You fucked her when you were with me, you never loved me. You never told me the truth. I was just some toy to you leave me the fuck alone cause you won't ever have a chance with me ever again." I said throughout my phone outside my house.
"Y/n are you ok" Zach asked getting up.
"That's a lesson how to deal with fuck boys" I softly laughed.
"You delt with him Alright" jack said getting up and walking over to me. He looked in my eyes and hugged me.
"Well do what ever you want I'm going to my room for a while." I said looking at the clock. It was 1:52.

I sat down and let my fingers do what they do, I played and the sound was soft. I began to sing angling with my matte black piano.
"If I die, you'd watch me burn,
all I ever needed is all I've ever learned." I sang.

Jack's POV
I heard the piano being played. I looked at the boys and I got up and walked upstairs, following the beautiful sound of the piano.
I slowly open a door to reveal y/n singing.
"All i ever needed is all I've ever learned.
I'd cry
Because our love was nothing but lies" she sang. I leaned over and knocked over a baseball. 'Great going jack' I said to myself. She immediately looked back at me.
"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered.
"It's ok" she said placing a strand of hair behind her ears. She's so beautiful, her freckles, her roses cheeks, her smile, her curly hair, man I wish I could call her mine.
"You know, I can treat you better than he can ever" I said hugging her.
"God I hope so" she laughed.