05:00

(This is someone else's fan fic)
(I just changed the POV and)(changed it up a bit.)

Your POV
"Where the hell is he?" I mumbled to my self. I understand that jack has to go to work but the other guys got home at 11, it's 5am now. Inter upping my thoughts, I heard the door.

"Jack Robert fucking Avery where were you?" I sternly said. He glanced at me. Then ignored me.
"Jack," I said trying to grab his attention.
"Jack!" I repeated until he finally looked at me in pure anger.
"YOU KNOW WHAT! IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU BITCHING IN MY FACE!" He shouted at me.
"BITCHING HUH?" I shouted back. If he things in botching then he'll never hear me bitching again.
"YEAH! I REGRET THE FACT THAT I EVEN MET YOU!"he spat in my face.
"FINE! LETS JUST END IT HERE! BUT YOU WONT HAVE ME HERE TO BITCH AT YOU EVER AGAIN!" I shouted at him. I grabbed my buffle bag and ran upstairs. I felt the tears running down my face ferociously.
"Y/n.." I heard jack say in a soft voice, I passed him walking downstairs. I grabbed my keys and headed for my car. I felt rain trickling down my face along with my tears. I entered the car and jack grabbing and pleading. I pressed my foot on the gas and drove down the street. I thought I lost him until I saw him at the light stopping me.
"Get out of the way." I said wiping my tears. I got out of the car, I wanted so badly to hit him. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Even though it was raining, I could see his tears.
"I'm so sorry baby, you are my best decision, please forgive me" he said sobbing on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I've been so worried," I said whipping his tears.
"Let me show you how much I love you," He said cupping my face.
"Can we at least do it in the car?" I laughed.
"No" he said smashing his lips on mine, his hands traveled up to the hem of my shirt and swiped it off.
"Jack" I moaned. He took off his pants and took off mine.
"Im gonna make you pregnant" he said as I gasped. Before I knew it he was inside of me.
"Holy fuck!" I shouted. This is the first time we've had sex, without a condom. I never would have thought it would feel so good. He thrusted a couple more times into me and we both let out inside me.
"If we're going to have this baby, then you gotta start getting here a little earlier that 5" I giggled.
"No problem princess." He smiled.
"Babe?" I asked as he sat me down inside the car. He ran to the driver seat.
"Yes?" He responded.
"What were you doing? You know that you came home so late?" I asked him looking him in the eyes.
"I was at Daniel's house" he said.
"Babe," I asked again.
"I love you so much" I said kissing him. I moved closer.
"I really do" I said as he whipped my tear.
"I love you two, more" he said crying.