Wet on both ends//Zach.

Your POV
"Babe can you go get me another soda" Zach, my boyfriend of two years asked.
"Sure" I said pecking to his lips. I got up from the comfortable spot on his lap and left inside the house. We are outside having a pool day with the boys and their girlfriends.
"Damn girl, you look fine!" Christina shouted as I funnily posed.
"Here ya go" I said handing Zach his Dr. pepper.
I let my hair down and sat in the shade with my note book drawing portraits, I looked up to continue drawing but instead I saw Zach flexing his muscles, he's so hot. I stood up and took of the big t shirt I had on to cover the swim suit. As I pulled it over my head I caught Zach staring at me.
"Y/n, Let's go" Christina said grabbing my hand. I rushed with adrenaline running then jumping into the pool.
"Man that was cool" she laughed as Corbyn hugged her in the water.
"I'm going to grab my towel." I said getting out of the pool

Zach's POV
She looked up and me and pushed herself out the water like a full blown model, I already have a boner from watching her take my shirt off of her.
"Fuck" I mumbled.
"Hey babe" she smiled pecking my lips. I stood there speechless.

Your POV
I look back subtly at Zach's penis seeing he indeed does need help. I slowly backed up and accidentally dropped my towel. I blended over to grab it accidentally stroking his penis with my ass.
"Your gonna regret that babygirl" he smirked.
"Love you too daddy" I said smirking back at him.

Soon passed half an hour, the boys and their girls decided to go out to the movies then to eat, but Zach, he was hungry, and so was I.

I was in the kitchen still dripping wet, on both ends.
Before I knew it i had a pair of hands around my waist.
"I told you you'd regret it babygirl" he said looking with darkened eyes.
"I've been a bad girl," I said looking as innocent as possible.
"Oh yes you have" He said leaning into grab me. He smashed is lips on to mine, roughly trying to win the battle of dominance, he licked my lip for entrance but I denied. His hands traveled from my upper back to my ass. He smacked my ass caused me to gasp and open my mouth. Taking his chance he plunged his youngest into my mouth winning the battle.
"Jump" he whispered In my ear.
"Babe," I moaned as his hands traced my bathing suit. He took me upstairs and placed me on the bed pinning me down. He kissed down my neck and shoulders.
"You are mine," he said leaving a trail of wet kisses down from my breasts interlocking above my core. He looked up at me and made an innocent face.
"Oh baby girl. You have no idea the things I'm gonna do to you." He said getting up off of me.  I looked over and I saw his boner shooting out of his pants.
"Daddy, your mistaken" I said pushing him down onto the bed.
"Fuck y/n" Zach moaned as your hand traced down his cock making tense up even more.
I crawled down to his shaft and I  pulled down his shorts. Revealing his large member. I kissed his tip kitty licking him.
"No teasing baby girl" I said holding my hair up in a pony tail with his hands.
I plunged my mouth down on his cock bobbing my head up and down. Grabbing what was left with my hand.
"Your so good baby" he moaned. I smiled still bobbing my head. I sped up sucking my cheeks harder, watching it his mouth hang open. His hand pushed my head down further making me gag. I sucked my cheeks even harder on him causing him to explode inside my mouth.
"Daddy you taste so good" I said licking his shaft taking in what I missed.
"Princess, thank you," He said out of breath.
"My pleasure daddy" I said moving up towards him. My lips pressed on his.
"My turn," he smirked.

//////////
There's gonna be a part two people don't worry, I'm just a little busy. I swear I'm not dead.