All from a post

Jonah's POV
"Yeah, Im posting it now," I told David my manager, I pressed my thumbs on the phone, posting the revealing picture of me in my Calvin Klein underwear. The boys and I are in a campaign for the company. My hands begin to shake, I feel a small feeling in the pit of my stomach that y/n will love it.

Your POV
I walked down the stairs of my house with Jonah, my boyfriend of 4 years. I'm home alone, I creep around the corner into the kitchen and get myself a glass of water. My phone goes off on the table

@jonahmarias posted a picture

"What the," I said opening my phone, to reveal a picture of Jonah in his boxers, I felt my self immediately feel a sense of tension down there. I looked at the caption,
'be careful what you wish for'
"Fuck" I get my self drip. I heard the door open.

Thank god i chose to wear one of his shirts with only panties under.
"I'm home babe," I heard echoing from the front of the house,
"Babe, where are you?" He called out. I know that I need him now, but he doesn't need to know that, I want him to suffer.
"Babe?" He asked entering the kitchen.
"Hey baby" I said hugging him. I wanted him, I needed him. But I want him to feel it too.
"Wanna watch a movie, I wanna, relax a bit with you honey," he said placing a peck on my lips.
"Of course, can you pick the movie I'm gonna go upstairs and put socks on." I said kissing his lips.

I went upstairs and changed into his favorite panties and a pair of socks then walked down stairs, everything rushing through my mind, all the things I want to do to him.
"Here honey, lets watch 50 shades of grey, Im just in the mood for it," he smirks.
"Ok baby," I says sitting next to him.

Half way during the movie a sex scene come on and I begin to tease him very subtly, a small motion of my hand, or me starching and 'accidentally' touching him. I sat up and decided to stretch, I lifted my arms stretching my muscles 'accidentally' revealing my lacy panties. I saw his eyes glance towards me.
"You tired hun?" He asked.
"A little," I giggled.
"What did you think of my post?" He said grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap.
"What post?" I asked so innocently.
"So that's why you like this?" He asked feeling under the shirt feeling the lace on my bare skin.
"You've been a bad boy," I smirked kissing him.
"Oh have I?" He asked raising his eye brow.
"Oh yes you have," I said pecking at his lips. Our mouths spoke words our voices couldn't. He told me he want me , but I want him to need me like I do him. He flipped us over so that I was under him. Our tongues battles viciously for  dominance, and of course, I won.

I flipped us over so now I was on top. I pulled away from the fire and passion of our lips and looked him in the eyes as I pulled his shirt from his pants. Flinging it off his body. Leaving him bare chested, I leaned in slowly and planted small wet kisses on his neck, making sure to leave my mark.
"Fuck," I heard him groan. The sound of his neediness for me made me go crazy.
Then I began to slowly create friction between us, grinding my kids dangerously slow on him.
"Fuck, that's so good princess," he moaned.
"Tell me what you want baby, tell me" I whispered hot air into his ear.
"You, I wan-fuck no I need you, now"

Got him

"Your wish is my comand baby boy" I said pulling his pants off him along with his boxers exposing his hard member.  I took off my shirt leaving me in his favorite lacy panties. I got on my knees and teased the fuck out of him. I kissed his tip, and blew cold air on him.

"Please baby," he moaned. That's all it took, i dove into him without hesitation, giving him my all.
"Holy fuck!" I heard his groan, he held my hair back with his fist, I sucked in my cheeks sucking harshly on his member going as fast and deep as possible, I felt him twitch in me, then he stopped me.
"I wanna cum inside your pretty little pussy," he said ripping my panties off and slamming me on the couch. I love the tension he created because I was wet as fuck and I need him, needed his cock burning me.
"Look how wet you are for me baby, does my body do this much to you" I He said sliding his finger in my folds then licking the semen off his finger.
"Yes daddy, please fuck me please" I moaned out before I knew it a wave of pleasure came over me signaling he was now inside me. The tension between us was incredible.
"Oh fuck yes Jonah I love feeling you inside me" I shouted out. The wave of pleasure increasing. Building the familiar knot inside my stomach, but I held as long as possible I wanted to squirt, I wanted him to make me squirt it all out.
"Daddy, make me squirt, please make me squirt on your thick fat cock," I moaned loudly. Jonah smirked and thrusted at an unbearable pace.
"Cum when I say babygirl" he said thrusting faster.
"FUCK!" I screamed out. The pleasure was too much for me. The knot in my stomach was intense and I felt as if I were to explode any minute,
"Say my name baby, say it, say I'm yours" he groaned thrusting even faster.
"JONAH! FUCK JONAH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Let it go baby, now" I said letting every single bit of tension in my body out.
I felt it all come out of me, everything, and it all landed on Jonah.
"Holy shit babe," he laughed. It was a lot, and when I mean a lot, I mean a lot.
"Damn Babe, if this is what I get from you posting pictures like that, posted them everyday, actually no cause I won't be able to walk ever again." I laughed.
"Yeah, but weren't you jealous that everyone saw it?" He asked    
"Well I was at first but then I realized that that's the ONLY thing they get. I'm the one who gets to touch you, feel you, kiss you, so I'm fine with it. As long as we do this" I laughed breathlessly. There I lied my head and let the darkness take over me