Slippers of glass

Your POV
"I-I don't know Mage, don't you think that my stepmother is gonna come back?" I asked my fairy godmother.
"I'll make sure that they won't notice you, or get here before you" she smiled before I stepped up onto the carriage shimmering of gold.
"Wait!" She laughed.
"You can't go in those it'll ruin the whole look." She complained.
"But no one will se-" she stopped me by waving her wandbefore I knew it I had beautiful glass slippers on.
"Thank you so much" I smiled as I sat in the carriage waiting for my big night.
"Oh, and one more thing, at the final stroke of midnight, the spell will be broken." She sternly  said.

As we arrived I ran up the stairs into the palace. I ran down the grand hall into the ball room. I saw all of the people, then I saw him, I walked down the stairs slowing my steps. He's so handsome.
"I knew you'd be here" he smiled looking at me in amazement.
"Well I'm here now." I smiled. Daniel seavey, the king, I couldn't imagine anything like this.
The music started playing,
"Shall we?" He asked. I saw in the corner of my eye my step mother and sisters.
"Yes we shall" I smiled. The dancing was so much more than moving across the floor. It was magic at its finest. At the final song Daniel has decided to take me somewhere he claimed 'of pure magic.'
I don't know what to do, he kept staring at me in pure lust as was I.
"My father proposed to my mother this vey night in this very place." Daniel smiled. He pushed me once more on the swing and my slipper fell off.
"What a beautiful slipper for a beautiful woman.
"Wow, it's beautiful," I smiled. It was dare I say meant to be.
He motioned me to a swing seat. He pushed me
"You, your, perfect" He said leaning in. Slowly a smile creeped up my lips. I heard the clock struck midnight.
"Oh shit-" I mumbled under my breath. I began to run outside.
"Wait where are you going" he laughed.
"It was a great night, maybe one of the best ones in my life, but I really have to go" I smiled running toward the stairs.
"Wait don't go" He pleaded.
"I have to Im sorry" I said running into my carriage.
I just abandoned the king...