Nerd

Zach's POV
"Babe, please?" My girlfriend of two years asked me.
"But I don't know if my mom would let me." I said. I'm the nerd of my school, I wear a bow tie to school. I don't know why y/n likes me.
"Please, you promised." She begged.
"Oh alright" I said to her.

We arrived at y/n's house. She went upstairs as I sat down and opened all my books.
"Babe, come on" y/n said coming down the stairs In One of my old t shirts.
"Wha-" she cut me off by kissing my lips.
"Isn't there anything else you want to do?" She said looking me in the eyes. Wow, she's so beautiful.
"Um, babe, lets just st-" she cut me off
"Lets have some fun baby" I said grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs.

I sat on the bed as she got on my lap. I've never done this. She began to kiss me and I kissed back, she took off her shirt revealing me her lingerie. My eyes widen, not knowing what to do.
"Babe" I said as she was kissing my neck.
"Do you want me to stop am I going too fast?" Y/n said. I though about it,
"No" I said. She began to kiss me. As she kissed me she un did my bow tie along with my shirt. A soft moan escaped from her mouth. She's perfect. Her fingers roamed my hair then gripped it firmly pushing my head back as she kissed me ever so passionately. I couldn't be happier. She began to suck on my neck in a pleasurable spot as I did to her. She then stood up still holding onto our kiss she pulled me with her. She unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down my legs along with my boxer. She admired me and my member.
"Wow" She said pushing me back on the bed. I payed down as she got on top of me. And began to undo her lingerie. I said nothing, my eyes just popped out even more. She giggled due to my reaction. Seconds later she was completely naked as was I.
"Zach, this is called a blowjob" she said seconds before she put my member in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and moaned.
"Babe oh my" I moaned. Small groans and grunts came out of my mouth. Seconds later I came in her mouth and she began to gag. Do I taste bad? Idk.
"Babe, this is all about you" she said to me as she payed down on the bed. I stood there in silence not knowing what to do.
"Come here baby" she said grabbing me close to her.
She slowly grabbed my member and pushed inside her.
"Oh my-"she moaned.
"Wow daddy you're so big" she moaned once more.
"Is that bad?" I asked
"No it's amandine now go faster and harder" she said. I did as she told me.
"Oh my g-" I moaned pushing up my glasses up from the bridge on my nose. The pleasure is unimaginable.
"Cum for me daddy, cum inside me" she squealed.
I did as she directed. She then kissed me once more.
"I'm going to shower" she said.
"OH MY GOSH BABE YOU HAVE A BRUISE ON YOURE NECK" I shouted in fear did I hurt her?
"Babe calm down, it's just a hickey" she said.
"No it's a bruise" I responded.
"You have one too" she pointed at my neck in the mirror. I pressed on it checking for injury but none to be found I sighed in relief.
"I love you" I said to her.
"I do you Zachary" she kissed me.