Welcome Home

So i'm currently in BAM writing with my @StrangeDejaVuu who would love to be given a ticket to anything Harry Styles related.

****************

It's currently 4:00 am. and i'm almost done with the so called, book of secrets, and let me just say, i'm speechless.

I first found out the obvious, vampires only physically mature from the ages of 20 to 29. However, before that time, they age like normal humans, not super fast, not super slow, making it easier for the princesses to blend in for sure.

Now, the ground shaking information, the royal guard, fighters, and tracker come from the families, Martinez, Venturi, O'Conner, Moretti, Fitz, Abelli, and last but not least, Constantine. Could that be as in Draven, the Draven Constantine, of my most incredible dreams. I think so. Next I found out the locations of the now, not so lost, princesses. The youngest one of the quadruplets, lives in Canada, Hayden O'Conner is her personal guard, and most likely her mate. (Yes vampires have mates) The next one, lives in Australia, Vito Moretti is her guard, and again probably her mate. (It's typical for guards to be the mates of who they are guarding, whoever picked this guard schedule, knew what they were talking about) The next, England, her guard is Enzo Fitz. Lastly, the oldest, who lives in United States, and get this, my theory was right, her guard is Draven Constantine.

Now, here I am, about to read the names of these girls, knowing where they are from is almost to much to bare on its own, but I have to push through. It sounds pretty stupid being nervous when that isn't even their "human" names, but for one, I don't want to know who is going to be with Draven, I swear I can connect to him, even through a dream. So knowing who he is meant to be with, for the rest of his long ass life, is going to hurt. Second, this is real, all of it, not some random myth, not a cliche movie. Real. 

But I feel like this is just something I need to do. To somebody on the outside it may seem petty for like it shouldn't matter to me, but for some reason, it means so, so much to me.

Again, the list goes from the youngest, to the oldest. Canada, her name is Skyler Demitry, and her human name is...wait, what?! Um well now I don't know if I can do this. Gosh i'm such a baby, but i'm going to do this. Plus if i'm being honest with myself it's probably just my selfishness that is worried. Worried about who Draven's mate might be. I'm going to do this.

Skyler, her human name is Celeste Parker. Next, Australia, that's Mara Demitry, better known as, Maria Barns. Then comes England, Aspen Demitry, or Joselyn Hart. Lastly, the United States, that's... **Glass breaking**

"Dad! Brooke! Parker! Are y'all okay?!" They shouldn't even be awake at this time. ***BANG!** Dear sweet baby Jesus. "ARE YALL OK?!" It's bad because it's my family out there, somewhere, and this has to be an intruder, but if they are out there and they are hurt, I won't be able to defend myself, much less my family, and definitely if there are any more than one person, and from the sounds of all this destruction, there has to be more than one. Maybe I should just call the cops and text Brooklyn, she will most likely have her phone on her no matter what. I start grabbing for my phone, but that's it.

I feel something cold around my neck and then some hard, strong, and also, cold, hit's me smack in the head. I'm blacked out, cold as the hands, or what was most likely hands, that were around my neck seconds ago. I can't think anymore.....

"It's going to be okay," assures the silky, amazing, and oddly aesthetic voice, which by no doubt is the voice of the god, the voice of Draven Constantine. Why am I still hearing him when not just me but he himself knows that he is the mate of some other, most likely breathtakingly beautiful royal vampire. As annoyed as I am, I can't resist him nor his voice.