Love

soo sorry for not being active but hey, im back!
*******************
I'm slowly waking up when I realize that I am NOT in my room. Where the hell am I and how did I get here??? Oml someone's back is touching mine! That's when it hits me, I came into Draven's room early this morning. We must have fallen asleep, but how did we end up in the same bed? OMG IM IN THE SAME BED AS DRAVEN!!! Holy crap. I. slept. with. Draven. oh my sweet jesus.
Gosh and what time is it? From how bright it is outside of Draven's window, it looks like about 10 am, how did this happen.  Oh but does it really matter, I mean just look at him sleeping. So beautiful, so peaceful. His long brown hair is roughly, yet perfectly laid across his gorgeous face with its godly features. His cheekbones and jawline sharp like a sword, but still relaxed enough to make him look completely harmless, and sweeter than a newborn puppy. (Great analogy Skyla *face smack*) His gorgeous eyes closed ever so gently with his long black eyelashes, smooth and full, brushed across his under eyes. (Which I may point out, has absolutely no bags underneath it) Lastly, his lips, rounded and ever so lightly brushed pink, they're perfect, he's perfect. It's at this moment that his perfect lips start to curl up into one of those mouth watering smirks of his. I'd say he knows i've been watching him.
"Goodmorning, gorgeous" he mumbles out while sitting up.

So it's been about 7 weeks and yea so um i'm not sure how i forgot to mention this but during our, very nice talk that we had a while ago, Draven and I established something. We established that we are each other's mates, but I've asked for us to take it slow, because of Brayden. He told me we would do whatever I wanted, and it really helped that he had been watching me that day with Brayden, so i didn't need to explain anything. I know this sounds corny, but you know I have an actual mate and i'm a vampire queen, so things really can't get much cornier. I've never met anybody more amazing and perfect, and I'm not just talking about Draven's to die for body. He understands me, and I understand him. I've always felt like I was missing something in my heart, and now i've found what I was missing and even more. I have my family, and I have him. My life could not have turned out to be more perfect.

That is exactly where I went wrong, as soon as Draven and I step into the large breakfast room, we are informed that there has been an attack on the palace. Alexander informs me that we were able to fight it off, and nobody died, however they did get a few cuts. That would explain the deep feeling of pain in my heart coming from my sisters, their mates are hurt.

"Mara, can I come in?" I ask, slightly hesitating about weather or not she should be bothered. Mara let's out an exasperated wimp that silently gives me permission to come in. When I walk in I see Mara curled up in a ball on her shag carpet clenching her stomach. I have no clue if she knows why she's in so much pain, but I know that it hurts. In the past few weeks I've grown very attached to Draven, and I still barely know him. I couldn't imagine what my dear sisters must be going through, but i know they're going to need someone with them until their future mates are healed.

I start to walk over to Mara when she looks up, her eyes huge, and screams out an ear blistering noise. I immediately start running towards the castle "hospital" to check on Vito and the others. I'm still quite far from the "hospital" when my new vampire hearing kicks in and I can hear a fight going on. At this same moment I feel a wrecking ball hit my stomach as I hear one loud groan coming from the fight. Draven. This makes my whole body shake in pain and anger, causing more of my vampire senses kick in and suddenly everything is going by like one giant blur.

I've lost feeling in my body as I physically bust down the door to the hospital. My vision is coated black with anger, but that doesn't stop me from recognizing or fighting the attacker. It's the same guy from the street, and from my nightmare. By the time I had actually thought about this, I was already in a natural fighting stance. I don't know how I'm doing this, i've never fought before, but no time for thinking.