21.

//Jack//

"Where do you wanna eat at?" asked Finn as we walked down the sidewalk as the morning mist slowly drifted away.

"IHop." I replied watching the way my unlaced shoe string flapped every time i would take a step. "Smart choice" I replied skipping ahead of him.

"Hey wait" he called picking up his pace. A few moments later he was standing back at my side and we resumed to our normal pace. "We need to call a uber" he said reaching for his phone in his back pocket.

"Hey no, I'll do it, it's your birthday you just don't do anything" I said reaching for my phone before his hand caught my wrist and pulled it back to my side.

"I think I can manage opening an app on my phone and putting some information in" he said chuckling and pulled his phone the rest of the way put of his pocket.

"Youre no fun" I said with a huff as i brought my arms to my chest and crossed them. He stifled a laugh as he opened the app and started filling out the information.

A few moments later he had everything filled out and was putting his phone in his pocket. "I could have done it faster" I said as we walked towards a bench to sit down as we waited.

"Mhm I bet" he said as we sat down.  "How long did it say till it would be here?" I asked looking at the people walking down the long sidewalks across the street.

"Ten minutes, give or take a few of course" he said looking down at his feet.

"What do you wanna do while we wait?" I asked turning my head to look at him

He stared at me for a few seconds  before replying with "rock, paper, scissors"

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"That's the best you could come up with?" I said sitting up straight

"Hey, it's my birthday loser" he said sitting up straight to match my posture

"Ugh fine" I said with a sigh, "are we doing the extra stuff too or just the normal rock paper scissors?" I questioned

"What?" He said, his eyebrows narrowing in confusion, "whats the extra stuff?"

"Like snake, gun, volcano, ya know"

"No I don't" he replied

"So you play it the boring way?" I said

"Whats the fun way?" He questioned still sounding confused

"Let me show you the other stuff since your clearly uneducated" I replied exaggerating the clearly

We spent the next few minutes going over the other ways. "Do you get it now?" I asked awaiting his answer.

"I think." he said sounding uncertain but also confident.

"Okay, let play th-" I started before I got cut off my the sound of a car honking in from the road

"That's are ride." Finn said jumping up from the bench and grabbing my wrist to make sure I was following as we headed to the car.

"Let's go eat!" He said dropping my wrist as we approached the car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/n - Guess what idiot broke their phone? Me!

Guess what idiot got a new phone like two weeks ago and said they were gonna post a update a week ago? Me!

Guess what idiot had a friend manage their account for that week cause they're too lazy? Still me! (Don't worry it's me now <33 )

Sorry for not updating I suck at everything sjxjjssd after this im post the character ask questions on Wednesday or Thursday so make sure you go look at that if you wanna comment something for it

I love u guys thanks for not unfollowing and stuff <33