Phone call(Logan's POV)

Logan's Pov:

I was vlogging when I got a phone call. I didn't recognize the number so normally I would ignore it but something told me I should answer it. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Hello is this mr. Logan Paul?" I deep yet sorrowful voice filled my ears.

"Yes this is him," I said grabbing a water bottle.

"It appears you were the first on Alissa Violets Emergency contact list," the deep voice spoke. Huh that's wierd. I guess she never got around to changing it. Then my heart started to sink. Why did they need to call someone on her emergency contacts?

"Is everything alright?" I asked starting to get worried.

"I'm afraid not. I'm sorry to inform you but," he paused for a second as my heart started pounding.

"Alissa Violet was stabbed in an alley. She is now in critical condition at the hospital," my heart stopped. I dropped my water and hung up the phone. I felt something hot roll down my face. I quickly grabbed my keys and hopped into the yeti. No. She can't die. I never got to say goodbye. I never got to tell her how I really felt. The I remembered the last words she spoke to me.

~flashback~ cue flashback music~

"ALISSA PLEASE WAIT!"

"NO LOGAN!"

"JUST LISTEN PLEASE!"

"IVE HEARD ENOUGH LOGAN!"

"ALISSA PLEASE!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" She screamed. The hurt in her voice built.

"WE ARE FRIENDS! BEST FRIENDS!" She shook her head.

"BEST FRIENDS DONT USE EACHOTHER!"

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" I screamed.

"No logan. You don't understand," her voice calmed.

"I trusted you," she said as a tear slipped her eye. She was cautious about trust because she had been hurt before. Tears slipped from my eyes as well.

"I TRUSTED YOU LOGAN!" She screamed as more hot tears rolled down both of our cheeks.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND!" She screamed holding back sobs.

"Turns our you were just a good actor," she said with no emotion.

"Alissa please," I grabbed her arm to keep her from walking out.

"I...I," I tried to say something but I couldn't. My mind was going at a mile per minute. My heart was breaking.

"You What logan?" She shook her head.

"Don't talk to me ever again," she said showing only a little emotion. From what I saw. It was only disgust and disappointment.

"Why!" I croaked our.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!" She screamed as a few more tears left her eyes. And she walked out slamming the door behind her. Those words hit Iike a bullet in my heart. She hates me. I walked to the door and pressed my hands up against it as if she were on the other side and our hands were connecting through the door.

"But I'm in love with you," I finally managed to get out what I had been trying to tell her. But she was gone it was to late.

~end of flashback~

I hit a red light and slammed my hands on the rim of the steering wheel.

"NO! I WAS TO LATE!," I screamed through sobs in my silent car. The light turned green. I continued to rush to the hospital. Why her? Why Alissa? She was so talented and beautiful why would someone hurt her? I continued to cry. I can't lose her. She's my everything. I'm still in love with her and I don't plan on stopping. Even if she never knows it. Even if she Marries banks and they live a happy life. As long as she lives a happy life. Even if I'm not in it. As long as I see her smiling. Because I love her with all my heart. She may never know it. But I do. And I can't see her leave this world. I will die for her if I have to.