It was just a nightmare

Alissa's POV:
I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard voices downstairs. I got out of bed and peeked over the railing downstairs only to see Logan, Jake and Erika arguing with Banks, Rice and Chantel.
"She's not going back with you guys," Logan said sternly.
"You guys had a falling out once it'll happen again," Ricky snarled.
"We fixed our problems and you aren't taking her from us," Jake replied angrily.
"Oh Jake you're so oblivious," Chantel sighed.
"Alissa and Logan are sleeping together again," she said with a confident smirk. How the hell did she know? Logan looked shocked yet Jake and Erikas faces stayed the same. Erika chuckled.
"No shit Sherlock," Jake replied laughing a little as well.
"Y-you know?" Ricky asked shocked.
"Sweetie I'm Alissa's best friend she tells me everything," Erika replied.
"And you think my brother can hide anything from me? I know when somethings up," Jake chuckled.
"Now leave before we drag your asses out," Erika snapped. Ricky and Chantel Hughes before walking away as rice stayed back.
"I-I'm really sorry about all this... t-tell Alissa I'm sorry and that I miss her," He then followed the other two. The door shut.
"H-How did you-"
"We didn't," Jake cut him off with a sigh.
"Well...we kinda did,"
"Alissa never told me but I had a hunch, I knew Tessa was hanging out with her and well... Tessa has a way of finding out the truth, I asked her and lord that girl can not lie for her life, I saw right through her," Erika explained.
"S-So you're not mad?" Logan asked.
"No," Jake replied and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Well that was an interesting show... I'm hungry," I stated. They all looked up at me and laughed a bit.
-
-
-
-
My eyes shot open as I heard something break downstairs. I carefully crept out of my room and walked downstairs. I saw Ricky holding an empty beer bottle in his hand.
"Ricky?" I asked fearfully. He turned to look at me. That smirk. It was pure evil.
"A-Are you drunk?" I asked and he chuckled.
"What type of dumbass question as that? Of course I'm drunk you fucking slut," he replied. Ouch.
"Oh...um g-Goodnight," I turned to walk upstairs but was stopped by an arm gripping my wrist. I was spun around so I was facing him again. Then he punched me. My nose began to bleed as he smashed the beer bottle into my head and pushed me against the wall. I fell to the floor as everything went black...
I shot my eyes open and gasped as I sat up.
"Alissa?" I turned to face Logan who was wearing a worried expression on his face.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"N-Nothing," I replied.
"Alissa, you were crying in your sleep and you're shaking I know somethings wrong," he placed his hand on the side of my face and wiped away one of my tears with his thumb.
"J-Just a really bad nightmare," I replied just above a whisper.
"Are you Okay now?" He asked concerned. I nodded.
"Please just hold me,"