I love you Alissa Violet...

Tessas POV:

My lungs burned from all of the running and crying. I ran into the hospital and from all of the entrances saw logan,Erika,Jake,Chance and Anthony come in as well. Everyone was crying. We all ran to the front desk.

"Alissa Violet!" I told the lady at the front desk trying to catch my breath. Then a nurse came up to me.

"I'm sorry you can't see her yet. She's going into critical surgery,"

"Please can we just see her for one minute?!" Logan blurted trying to catch his breath as well. The nurse shook her head.

"We have to see her!" Erika yelled. Just then we saw Alissa hooked up to oxygen being wheeled to surgery.

"ALISSA!" I tried to run forwards but two people held me back. I started struggling kicking trying to get out of their grasp as they held me back.

"ALISSA! ALISSA! PLEASE!" I sobbed

"SHES MY BESTFRIEND!" I sobbed again as I started to get tired. I looked over and saw the same thing happening with Erika and Logan.

Erikas Pov

"ALISSA!" I screamed with Tessa. My heart shattered. She looked completely lifeless. People were holding me back by my arms. I fought as I screamed but it was no use.

"ALISSA! ALISSA! PLEASE! NO ALISSA!" I sobbed. Eventually I gave up and was just laying there , limp. Security guards holding my arms as I sobbed.

Logan's POV:

The security guards held me back. I didn't scream. I only sobbed and tried to get to her.

"ALISSA! NO PLEASE ALISSA PLEASE!" I looked over and saw Tessa and Erika fighting to get out of security's arms as they sobbed and screamed to see her, they screamed for Alissa to wake up. I looked over my other shoulder and saw Jake Chance and Anthony sitting in the chairs. They were shaking and trying to stay calm. The security guards pulled us back a bit and finally let us go. We all collapsed on the floor. A sobbing mess. Suddenly Tessa got up and ran out of the hospital.

Tessa's POV:

I stood up and ran out. I ran till I turned the corner I ran into the small alley. I screamed as I kicked the trash an across to the other wall. I ran and kicked the dumpster leaving a dent. I screamed and sobbed. I'm sure I looked like a maniac but I didn't care. Parts of my hair were sticking to my face where the tears had left a damp line. I pushed my hair out of my face leaned my back against the brick wall. I tilted my head back till it hit the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut as more tears escaped my eyes. I tried to catch my breath. I remembered every laugh every cry every hug every phone call every text. I remembered when we first met and when we last saw each other. All of the memories in my mind. I needed more. I didn't have enough. I needed Alissa to come back. After a Little I walked back into the hospital and sat in a corner. Everyone needed their space right now so we were all scattered around the waiting room. We sat there for what felt like hours.

"Violet?" The nurse called. We all immediately rushed to her.
"I'm sorry to tell you but... she's on life support. We did everything we could but, I'm afraid she's not going to make it," I saw her lips moving but everything sounded distant. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.
"You have 30 minutes to say your goodbyes, then we must withdraw her from life support," everything sounded so distant and underwater.
"She's in room302," as soon as she said that we all pushed past her and ran to her room. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. We all froze in the doorframe at what we saw. A lifeless Alissa. She looked pale and emotionless. It sunk in. She's gone. My best friend is gone.