Behave...

Alissas POV:
I woke up completely naked wrapped in Logan's arms and I realized he was completely naked as well. I softly smiled as I remember what happened last night. I bit my lip remembering the pleasure and how good it felt after waiting for so long. I suddenly felt a pair of lips touch the top of my head.
"Morning," I said my voice sounded quiet compared to the memories of the loud moans from last night.
"Morning Babygirl," he growled in his raspy morning voice.
"Hm, Babygirl I like that nickname," I said looking up at him. He gave me a small smirk. Ugh that damn smirk I had to kiss him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and the kiss turned into a slow make out. I then pulled away and he frowned.
"Come back, I want your lips again," He whined. I chuckled,
"I have to shower I'm going out with Tessa today,"
"Fine," he sighed.
"But I get your lips tonight?" He asked hopeful. I thought about it.
"Possibly," I teased and he groaned.
"C'mon," He whined again.
"Only if you behave," I said putting my finger on his chest.
"But you like it when I'm bad," he whispered in my ear, I bit my lower lip
"And you like it when I scream your name," I let my lips softly brush up against his ear. He bit his lip as well.
"And what's my name?" He growled. I could tell he was getting horny,
"Logan," I replied with a smirk. Then I grabbed a towel and got in the shower. I washed my body and my hair then I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I realized I left my clothes in my suitcase so I walked out in my towel. I opened my suitcase and found some clothes. I took off my towel and put on a light pink bra with a matching lace thong.
"Are you trying to make me upset?" Logan asked standing in the doorway.
"You don't have to look," I replied my back still facing him.
"But I can't look away," he replied. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Then I pulled on my outfit

 Then I pulled on my outfit

I turned around.
"Better?" I asked and he chuckled and walked towards me.
"No. You still look sexy as hell," He responded grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. I playfully rolled my eyes. He leaned down and we kissed. His hands began to slide lower until he was holding my butt. I then pulled away.
"Tonight only if you behave remember?" I asked teasing him and he groaned.
"But I want you right now," he complained.
"Can't always get what you want," I replied and he sighed. Just then my phone buzzed.
"Tessa's here, I'll see you later," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye logi,"
"Bye lissa," I walked out the door and hopped in Tessa's car.
"So how was your night?" I asked.
"Obviously not as good as yours," she replied smirking. I looked at her confused.
"He marked you genius," she said laughing and I looked down to see the trail of hickeys Logan left.
"Damnit that sexy mother fucker," I whispered underneath my breath which made her chuckle.
"I brought concealer thank god," I said finding the concealer in my bag. I quickly covered up the hickeys and sighed.
"So you and Logan?" She said excited.
"I don't know T," I said giggling.
"We aren't official," I said.
"But you've confessed you're in love, you've had make out sessions and then you had sex?" She asked.
"Maybe," I said and she squealed. I laughed and we walked into the mall. As soon as we stepped in we saw a bunch of screaming fans.
"OMG TALISSA IS BACK!" One of them screamed and they all went crazy. I'm not kidding when I say more than half of them started crying. We took photos with all of them and then went in with shopping. We got some cute matching outfits and some accessories, then we got lunch in the food court. We decided after that to go to see a movie. We ended up seeing The greatest showman. By the time the movie ended it was 6:30 so we decided to get dinner. We texted everyone to see if they wanted to come. Everyone said yes so we all went to some Italian restaurant. When we got there I got the biggest hugs from Jake, then Chance, then Anthony, then Erika.
"Guys it's been 24 hours not 24 years," I said laughing.
"Just has to make sure you are really here," Erika said beaming. And I laughed again. When we got in I sat in between Tessa and Erika and Across from Logan. We were all talking and laughing just catching up when our food arrived. It looked so good we all practically inhaled it. We were waiting for dessert when I saw the last people I wanted to see walk in. Ricky, Rice, Chantel and Sommer. Ricky had his arm around Chantel.
"Bitch," I muttered underneath my breath but Tessa and Erika heard me. They looked at me confused and then saw where I was looking.
"Fake Slut," Tessa said
"Fame whore," Erika added. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever I'm here with you guys, my real best friends," I said brushing off the group that just walked in. They smiled and gave me a hug. Just then some of the staff came out with my favorite cake that had a sparkler in it.
"TO ALISSA VIOLET THE STRONGEST MOST AMAZING WOMAN WE KNOW! FROM YOUR FAMILY WE LOVE YOU!" The staff yelled and I teared up as everyone at my table was smiling at me.
"Awww guys thank you! I love you all so much!" I exclaimed. We all dig into the cake. The plate was cleared and our stomach were full. It had gotten late so we all decided to go home. Tessa was still going to take me back to Logan's so we could finish out 'talissa day' together. We were driving and singing along to the soundtrack from the greatest showman because we were now obsessed with it.
"WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS?!" We screamed, we were just jamming out. We had stopped to get water so Logan was already at the mansion. We pulled into the driveway just as the music ended.
"Bye T love you!"
"Love you too V! Text me tomorrow!" She called as I shut the door and I nodded. I walked in.
"Logi I'm back!" I called out. No answer, weird. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to take off my makeup. After I did that I put on some comfy clothes⬇️

When I walked out I saw Logan sitting on the bed on his phone

"Hey where were you? I called you when I got here," I said plopping down next to him.
"Sorry I was outside because kong wanted to run around," I nodded and he put down his phone. I turned on the Netflix that was in his room and turned on pretty little liars. After a few minutes of watching Logan put his hand on my inner thigh and began to rub back and forth getting higher and higher each time.
"I think I've been pretty well behaved today," he said as his hand was resting right below my throbbing clit. I chuckled.
"I think I was promised a reward," he said crawling over so he was on top of me removing his hand from my thigh so he could support himself.
"I do remember promising you something's you really wanted,"
"I want it even more now," he whispered sending shivers down my spine.
"Prove it," I said seductively. And with that he smashed his lips onto mine. He pulled the covers over our bodies and you know what went down;)
Next Morning
When I woke up Logan was still asleep, I smiled to myself and buried my head into his bare chest a few minutes later I felt a small squeeze around my waist. I looked up to see Logan looking at me.
"Good morning," he whispered in his raspy morning voice.
"Good morning," I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek. He frowned.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I wanted a kiss here," he tapped his lips. I chuckled and gave him a quick peck on his lips. I was so happy. Happiest I've been in a while. I guess there's only one thing to do.
"CAN I GET A HOYAAAA?!"
"HOYAAAA!"