Ch.6 blue camaros and hospitals

Morning came all too soon.
I climbed back through my window at four to try and get 2 hours of sleep, but I only ended up getting about one, I rolled out of bed to brush my hair a teeth.usually I put on mascara and concealer to hide the fact I sat on my roof for two hours. I walked down stairs to grab a  cereal bar an left to walk to school. When I got there I texted my mom to let her know I got here and that I would walk home. I opened my locker to get my textbook and some jabbed their fingers into my waist I squealed and turned around. Grayson I rolled my eyes and shoved him. He laughed.
I walked out of Math laughing with Grayson about some cheesy joke he told, when he left saying he had to get to detention, I scoffed he seemed to be the kind to get into trouble. I walked over to the bleachers and sat on them, plugging my earphones in I walked away. I was soon cornered by Britney and her group of bitches.
"I saw you talking to my boyfriend" she said
"You mean ex-boyfriend?"
Her mouth dropped open and she slapped me.
I breathed hard and slapped her back.
She stopped back, I guess she wasn't used to some one fighting back. She gave me shove and  so did every other one of those bitches. I licked my lips and left to go home.  I was still twenty minutes from my house and I was listening to ed sheeren, his songs are literally perfect. It was on full blast while I was scrolling through Instagram, I walked across the street and didn't hear the screeching tires coming at me. It ran me over and drove away. I'm vision was blurry, but I saw a blue Camaro speed away. I couldn't move my left leg, and my head was throbbing, I layed on the street,hoping someone would come help, eventually I blacked out.
Beep beep beep
Ugh, what an annoying sound. I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw my dad asleep in the chair, my mom missing and some flowers on the table beside my bed. I tried to sit up, but there was a sharp pain in the left side of my chest. Just then my mom walked in with coffee and a bagel. When she saw that I was awake she quickly put them down and ran over to hug me, when i grimaced she looked down,
"Yeah the damage is pretty bad." She said
"How bad?"
A broken leg, for broken ribs, all on your left side, and a concussion."
"Oh."
"And they removed your appendix."
"What?"
"Yeah it burst when the car hit you."
"Oh."
"I am never letting you walk home again."
"Mom..."
"No, you could've died, and I could not live with myself if you died before you got your happy ending." She was in the verge of tears.
"It's ok,I don't need one."
I don't deserve one either I thought
"Don't say that, you deserve every ounce of happiness."
I smiled, I also deserved every ounce of misery.

It's been almost a week, and Savannah and Grayson would come in, usually rotating, bringing me my homework and stuff, I was really grateful for that. But I was getting really sick and tired of this gloomy hospital, even my flowers had started to wilt.
By the end of week two, I was finally discharged, I left the flowers but I took the card, which I have yet to open, oops. When I got home I went upstairs to take a shower in my own home. When I was finished I sat on the bed and opened the card, it didn't say who is was from just messy handwriting saying "get better soon, and  a printed  count your garden by the number of flowers you have, not the amount the leaves that fall, count your life in the amount of smiles, not the tears that roll." I don't know how that made me feel, but tears had already started to fall, God I cry a lot. How do I count smiles, when I'm literally drowning in tears?