The Bond Still Sticks

---15 day of school left---

* Dream was un aware of SQUIP's plans. He was thinking about how to get rid of-* 

* Dream was suddenly zapped *

Dream: OW!

SQUIP * in mind * : I know what you're thinking, Dream. Don't make me zap you again...

Dream: Ok Ok! Jeez!

* Dream was thinking of Thunder, and how sick she was at the house. While he didn't recognize her, he knew they had SOME sort of bond before *

* Dream looked to the left wall, and saw a poster. He stopped, and walked backwards, and read what it said *

Dream: In-School party, at the end of the last day of school. All students are allowed to come, but students required to bring in treats...

* Underneath the poster, was a list of what everyone was bringing. There was one last spot open *

Dream: Hailey is bringing punch, Jake is bringing Cheetos and Oreos, Samantha is bringing Ice cream, Caleb is bringing in Whipped cream and toppings. Hmmmm...

* Dream reached into his pocket, and got out a pen. He wrote something on the poster, which read this: Dream | Bringing in Brownies and Cookies *

Dream: Needed to get rid of them somehow, guess this is it :/

* Dream put the pen back in his pocket, and continued on *

Dream: Hm?

* Dream looked down a dark hallway. There was a blee color emmiting from the door of one of the rooms *

Dream: ...Hello?

* Nobody answered *

* Dream walked forward, and turned to the room that was emmiting blue. The door window was covered in a blind on the other side *

* Dream tried opening the handle, but it didn't budge. The room was locked *

Dream: Hellooooooooo? Is anyone in there?

* Just then, the door opened, and was shut as soon as it opened. Standing there, the SQUIP *

Dream: SQUIP?

SQUIP: Yeah! I was just inside!

Dream: What were you doing?

SQUIP:Just some research!

Dream: Ooooon what?

SQUIP: Not important, just go.

Dream: But-

SQUIP: I SAID JUT GO!

* The SQUIP moved Dream forward, and floated behind *

Dream: Ok....

* Dream walked forward, but froze when he saw "her". Otherwise known as, Hailey *

Dream * blushing *: Oh hi, Hailey!

Hailey * blushing too*: Hi, Dream!

* It was odd, Dream was acting odd around Hailey, so was Hailey around Dream. *

* They both passed each other, before they stopped blushing *

SQUIP: So how's your relationship with Hailey?

Dream: It's ok, I guess...

SQUIP: Oh, don't tell me you're STILL thinking of Thunder...

Dream: I just, I can' keep shaking the feeling that Thunder and me are the " Mean to be" type.

SQUIP: Just forget about her!

Dream: I can't! She's always on my mind for some reason!

SQUIP: ...I see. 

Dream: I just, i'm more bound to Thunder then Hailey. Don't be mad, ok?

SQUIP: Me? I'm not mad! Why would you think that?

Dream: Ok...if you say so...

* Dream continue on, while the SQUIP stopped *

SQUIP: ...This calls for action...