Traps...

* As you were walking down the hallway...you noticed that something wasn't right *

* You heard something snap...like something had broken apart *

* You looked to your right, just to see a large portion of walled rock come crashing ontop of you *

* You narrowly avoided it, as it hit the far left wall. *

* You started to jog, looking around for any other traps...and right when you did that- *

* FWING! FWING! FWING! *

* Three large arrows shot in front of you, just barely hitting you. Looking to the left wall, you could see three holes in the wall where they came out of *

* In a instant, however, hole started to appear on the road ahead of you and behind, you had no choice but to run *

* As you continued to run forward, arrows narrowly missed you, as they skinned your clothes, skin, fur, or bones *

* When you finally stopped, you had reached the end of the holes...*

* But this wasn't it...you heard a large cracking sound below you. When you looked down, you saw a large cut out on the ground that looked like a square...then it began to move *

* You jumped off it, just when the square suddenly fell from the floor into huge darkness *

* Looking down through where the square had just been, it was pretty deep...*

* As you turn around to continue walking...the entire path ahead of you, including the square you were on, had cracks in them *

* And all of them were squares...*