Door #

* You all had decided to comfort him ( Most ) *

* After a few minutes...Paradox Ink was fully comforted and ready to teleport you up *

Paradox Ink: Alright...you ready? Be careful up there...

Paradox Ink: If they found out I helped you...t-they would come after you.

Paradox Ink: And, just promise me you won't, like, destroy the world. Ok?

Paradox Ink: I know my Dream and Blue are jerks...but they're not that bad. They can change, so just don't do stuff like that, ok?

* Paradox Ink raised his arm to you *

Paradox Ink: Good luck...it's gonna be tough...

* You suddenly felt yourself go lighter...and lighter...then all you saw was white. Before you dropped down into a white room. The floor and walls felt like glass *

* All around you were wooden doors *

* You COULD teleport Admin in right now...but what if this was a trap? *

* It couldn't hurt to make sure by looking around *

* There were TONS AND TONS of wooden doors. They didn't have "labels" explaining what's in the door ( That was for two doors. 6 and 5 ) But they did have numbers...*

* Which door do you choose to go first? *

- Door 1

- Door 2

- Door 3

- Door 4

- Door 5

- Door 6

- Door 8

- Door 9

- Door 10

- Door 11

- Door 12

- Door 13

- Door 14

- Door 15

- Door 21

(( Heads up. There will be puzzles, so get your thinking cap on ))