Run

(( Hey guys! Sorry I haven't responded or done anything recently, check out my Let's Talk About book tomorrow to find out why if you need to. I've decided to try and post at least 2 chapters a day (Starting Tomorrow), so this should go quicker ))

* Dream had run far, he was panicking and just rushing through the brush. He looked back, it was very dark and it was hard to see anything *

* Something rushed through the brush after him, it almost slithered its way through the foliage, snarling as it chased after Dream *

* After he looked back, he didn't look back again and instead turned a sharp right. He weaved his way through the trees, vines, small ponds, and logs. *

* Dream finally stopped by a large tree inside the forest and hid behind it. He kneeled down and just waited. *

* As time slowly passed, the sounds of an animal approaching was becoming more definite. *

* The growling got louder and louder until Dream saw the short stubby snout of an animal come from around the tree. It snorted and stayed there for a minute *

Dream: ...

* ... *

* The animal's head became apparent, its eyes were once again dark red and it just sorta stared at Dream *

Dream *whispering*: Don't hurt me...please...

---With You---

* You couldn't find any sign of Dream ANYWHERE, all you found was his backpack and his gun. *

* Possibly teleporting to him might be bad if he's getting chased too...but you could try if you needed to. *