Hospital PT 2

* Admin was back in the house, he was constantly looking towards his phone to see any notifications on how Hatred was doing while trying to watch TV. Auto Message was sitting next to Admin, staring at the Tv screen. *

* Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Dream and whoever went with him. *

Dream: We're back!

Admin: Hey Dream...

Auto Message: ...

* Dream rolled in his luggage into the house. *

Dream: What's with the down spirit?

Auto Message: ...

Admin: Hatred choked himself, he's in the hospital.

Dream: ? What?

Admin: Hatred choked and is in the hospital.

Dream: ...WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Admin: He was holding a party when he blacked out. He began vomiting and choked on his own vomit. That's what his friend said.

Dream: HE HELD A PARTY AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM?!

Auto Message: I TRIED TO STOP HIM! BUT THIS MORON WENT AGAINST MY ORDERS AND KEPT HATRED'S PARTY A SECRET.

* Dream turned to Admin. *

Dream: WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO?

Admin: He was acting super nice for once, and I just thought if I ratted him out he'd hate me and I'd go back to being with an edgy version of you.

Dream: YOU KNOW MY RULES! NO. PARTIES.

Admin: I know!

Dream: This is what happens when you disobey my rules. People get hurt.

Admin: ...

Dream: UGH, ok do you know when he's approximately be let out?

Admin: Tomorrow, I think.

Dream: Good. Now I want you to promise me, no more parties.

Admin: Fine.

Dream: Ok, as I was about to say, I actually found something extremely weird in one of the coves.

* Dream took out the gemstone, it glowed a little. *

Auto Message: ? What's that?

Dream: It's a gemstone, it was said to be a myth in the cove, but I found it when I went inside.

Admin: A mythical gemstone, huh? Sounds like trouble.

Dream: But it's so cool! 

Admin: Cool things are usually dangerous things :/

Dream: I guess you're right.

Auto Message: Is it even legal to take things out of the cove?

Dream: I hope not .-.

Auto Message: Well, now you took it and there ain't no going back.

Dream: .-.

Auto Message: Oh, don't worry about, I'm just messing with ya. If you didn't get stopped at the airport, you're good. XD

Dream: Oh, good. Cause for a second there I was actually like "What have I done"

Admin: Dream getting in trouble, isn't that original? 

Dream: Ha, ha Admin. So very funny.

Admin: It's true though.

Dream: Shut up -_-

---With Hatred---

* Hatred was waiting in the hospital bed, he was still attached to the tub to his mouth. He was sleeping, when he heard something, almost whispering. *

Hatred: ?

* Hatred looked around, as he heard whispers he began seeing an almost black mist next to his bed. *

* And then it got darker and more noticeable, and then he certainly noticed something starting to appear. *

- Try to get Help

- Try to get out