Prove it

"Kara! Come on! We don't have time for this! They're coming!" Lena shouted from across the lobby of L-Corp.

"Okay I'm coming, I just wish they didn't have Kryptonite or I'd be helping."

"Oh yes what a shame that my amazing friend can't fight the bad guys." Lena said as she gave a slight eye roll.

"Out this way it's kind of a back door."

"Okay. Right behind you." Kara murmured following Lena into the alleyway.

"Lena there's a van coming and we can't go back in and that's the only way for us to go. She said pointed towards the van as it stopped and CADMUS members piled out heading right towards them, obviously going for the back exit also,

"What do we do?! They're coming right towards us and you might get hurt!" Kara whisper screamed still pointing at the CADMUS members running towards them.

"I'm so sorry for this." Lena said her face giving a small apologetic smile. "Sorry for wh-"

Kara didn't have time to finish as Lena pushed her against one of the walls of the alley and kissed her. Hard. Small moans eliciting from the pair as access was granted to Lenas mouth as soon as Kara asked for it. Their tongues battling for dominance. They hadn't noticed that the CADMUS members had raced past them until they had to break apart as oxygen became a problem.

"I knew you were into me Danvers."

"How does that prove I'm into you?!" Kara asked with a little huff.

"Well first off, I wasn't the one that asked for the others mouth to be open, second of all your hand placement tells me otherwise."

Kara looked down to see one hand was resting on Lenas hip and the other was pulling Lenas thigh up. She looked back up at the Luthor not expecting her to have the biggest grin on her face. "What?" Kara asked innocently still not moving her hands "Well? Are you into me or am I second guessing things?"

"Oh I'm so into you."

"Prove it."

That was the only prompting Kara needed to pull her by the hands and make her way to Kara's cozy little apartment.